Belvedere vodka

HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
so a lot of you know that "Belvedere" will bring forward two different bottles in James Bond style

image.jpg

but today I found this picture of a possible third? bottle. see the SPECTRE octopus at the bottom.
does anybody know more about this?

image.jpg
"You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"

Comments

• Bondage007Bondage007 AustraliaPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    Great find! But I haven't heard more about how/when/where they are going to release these, and there's only about 2 months til the UK launch
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I guess we will find out more in the next few weeks but it always astonishes me how much stuff is still kept as a secret :s
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Really, this discussion belongs in the Product Placement thread--http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/44775/spectre-product-placement/--so I'm closing this one. Please carry on in the earlier thread.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.