SPECTRE german premiere

HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
so after two weeks time to respond (what they dis not!!!) I decided to call SONY a half and hour ago:
the only thing they did was tell me to look by myself à la "Google is your friend".
what I found out (no guarantee):

•where: SONY CENTER, Berlin
•Date: 4.11.2015
•time: 19:00 - 20:00
since all these informations are not 100% confirmed, I'd advise every german member on here (who plans going there) to write e-mails to SONY so that they eventually will respond for once!!
"You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"

Comments

• OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Looks like it will take place on Oct 28th already according to these links. Guest list looks promising as well. But still not officially confirmed by Sony... 8-)

http://digitaleleinwand.de/2015/09/03/spectre-007-james-bond-feiert-deutschlandpremiere-in-berlin-autogrammjaeger/

http://www.jamesbond.de/2015/08/16/spectre-premierendetails-neue-bilder-und-videos-die-suche-nach-bonds-ursprung/comment-page-1/
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    actually it is confirmed:
    I finally got a response from SONY claiming it's the 28th ;)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    That's even better then. Are you going? I just bought my tickets for Nov 5th, because for the premiere it's probably impossible or at least too expensive. But one might still go for the hype and maybe get an autograph or two? (I've never been to a premiere before).
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    That's even better then. Are you going? I just bought my tickets for Nov 5th, because for the premiere it's probably impossible or at least too expensive. But one might still go for the hype and maybe get an autograph or two? (I've never been to a premiere before).

I defintly will be there, currrently I plan on going with a friend to snap a pic and autographs. -{
    furthermore Sony has said that they won#t be selling any tickets for this event to the public.
    for us this means complaining about why z-celebs are invited but not we :D :))