Spectre Opinions

I know it's early. But I'm curious. Based on Rumors, trailers and cast do you think this will be a Classic Bond film? Or Great, Good, OK or even bad. Again I know none of us have obviously seen it. But I think it's fun to see what opinions are as we round into the last couple months. Sorry if this thread Is unwarranted if so feel free to take down.

Personally I think it's shaping up to be very good. Now Skyfall and CR are in my top 10 and it will be hard to pass those up. But I am extremely excited to have Christoph Waltz as the villian. He has the acting chops to go down as one of the best villians in the entire series. I also love that they have a new big henchman. And that also goes along with the fact it looks like they are continuing Skyfall approach and making more callbacks to the original Bond. What do you all think.

Comments

• om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic. Don't get me wrong, I am very very very excited for the movie. But when expectations reach this level it's almost impossible to meet them. And let's face it, the fanbase is so diverse there is no way they can make everyone happy.

All of that said, based on what I've seen and read, Spectre appears to have all of the raw materials and basic elements of an eventual classic.

I suppose we'll all find out together soon enough. But, speaking just for myself it can't get here soon enough.
  • Bondage007Bondage007 AustraliaPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    this is the most excited I've been in the Craig era, all the elements are back and its mostly business as usual all we need is the GB back at the start, and a score that integrates the theme song
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    Pretty much the same topic here....
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.