Spectre tickets USA

When will it go on sale for IMAX premier?
"Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    I didn't realize it was going to be in Imax. I know the Cinemark chain has limited showtimes for opening day and you can buy tickets now for those shows. In my area the Cinemark cinemas have showtimes for 12pm, 3:30pm, 7pm and 10:30pm on opening day. I'm sure more showtimes will be added as opening day approaches. Those are the only one available for sale now.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    Mr Martini wrote:
    I didn't realize it was going to be in Imax. I know the Cinemark chain has limited showtimes for opening day and you can buy tickets now for those shows. In my area the Cinemark cinemas have showtimes for 12pm, 3:30pm, 7pm and 10:30pm on opening day. I'm sure more showtimes will be added as opening day approaches. Those are the only one available for sale now.

Which area in the states do you reside? I live in California (The Bay Area) and hoping to get a ticket for the opening show at AMC IMAX theater in downtown San Francisco.
    edited September 2015
    I to live in the SF Bay Area. I also checked the Regal cinema in Dublin which has a Imax screen. Looks like they have several shows on Friday the 6th. Shows they have for now are 9:30am, 1pm, 4:30pm, 8pm and 11:20pm.

Checking AMCs website they have Advance tickets available, just not for the Metreon. If you click some of the other AMC theaters they have limited tickets for shows. Some show Imax, but I don't know if that's a true Imax screen.

Quick edit. Here's AMCs website. Hopefully it'll be on the Advance tickets for Spectre and have the drop down menu (right side) for the AMC cinemas in the area

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/spectre?orc=Spectra_AdvTix
    Mr Martini wrote:
    I to live in the SF Bay Area. I also checked the Regal cinema in Dublin which has a Imax screen. Looks like they have several shows on Friday the 6th. Shows they have for now are 9:30am, 1pm, 4:30pm, 8pm and 11:20pm.

Checking AMCs website they have Advance tickets available, just not for the Metreon. If you click some of the other AMC theaters they have limited tickets for shows. Some show Imax, but I don't know if that's a true Imax screen.

Quick edit. Here's AMCs website. Hopefully it'll be on the Advance tickets for Spectre and have the drop down menu (right side) for the AMC cinemas in the area

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/spectre?orc=Spectra_AdvTix

Thanks for the heads up, Mr.Martini, I'm trying to obtain a true IMAX midnight premier ticket. I guess I would just have to wait for now. Hopefully IMAX midnight premier comes with a limited printed poster.
  • clublosclublos Jacksonville, FLPosts: 193MI6 Agent
    I noticed that Cinemark theaters have screenings beginning on Thursday 11/5 at 7:00pm.
  • MrBeechMrBeech Denver, COPosts: 57MI6 Agent
    I just found on twitter that Regal Cinemas is offering a limited number (1000) "Ultimate Ticket" where for $100 you can buy a personalized card with the SPECTRE logo on it that allows you unlimited views of the movie during it's entire run in theaters. Kind of a cool deal. Really that just means you gotta watch the film about 8 times to get your money's worth...which for me would probably be easy. :))

Here's a link: http://www.regmovies.com/spectreticket

-{ -{
    Yes...considerably...
  • eric7064eric7064 USAPosts: 343MI6 Agent
    That card is very cool. I dont think i will see the movie 8 times though!
  • MrBeechMrBeech Denver, COPosts: 57MI6 Agent
    MrBeech wrote:
    I just found on twitter that Regal Cinemas is offering a limited number (1000) "Ultimate Ticket" where for $100 you can buy a personalized card with the SPECTRE logo on it that allows you unlimited views of the movie during it's entire run in theaters. Kind of a cool deal. Really that just means you gotta watch the film about 8 times to get your money's worth...which for me would probably be easy. :))

-{ -{

**One note however** I noticed you can only buy tickets at the theater using the card. Which means tying down a good reserve seat online is out of the question. A bit of a bummer, but maybe not a big enough bummer for the major enthusiasts.
    Yes...considerably...
  • discovolantediscovolante los angeles ca usaPosts: 66MI6 Agent
    For anyone in the L.A. area, like myself, tickets are now on sale for the Cinerama Dome at the Arclight in Hollywood. I've seen the last few Bonds there on opening night. It's a great place to see a film. Go to the Arclight website and choose the Hollywood location. Cheers!
    MrBeech wrote:

-{ -{

I'm really considering buying the ticket. I just wonder if they'd allow me to watch it in IMAX as well ?:)
    Folks, I couldn't resist waiting and I was afraid that tickets would sell out. I've just secured myself a limited number "Ultimate Ticket" to see Spectre. I will be watching at Regal Hacienda Crossings Stadium 20 & IMAX in Dublin, CA. -{ {[]
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    I would seriously consider the ticket if AMC offered it as they did with Interstellar..... then I'd go to the Universal Citywalk IMAX daily until Star Wars eats up all the screens.
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Folks, I couldn't resist waiting and I was afraid that tickets would sell out. I've just secured myself a limited number "Ultimate Ticket" to see Spectre. I will be watching at Regal Hacienda Crossings Stadium 20 & IMAX in Dublin, CA. -{ {[]

I like that cinema. I went and saw the U2 3D movie there. It's a bit of a drive for me though to drive to Dublin. I think I'll see it close to home. I'll have to see what my schedule is like near the opening day.