London Meet-up - 26th October

MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
edited September 2015 in SPECTRE - Bond 24 (2015)
Anyone interested in a pre-screening meet?

We could spend the day roaming London scouting out Spectre locations; Westminster Bridge, Camden Lock, City Hall etc (and other Bond film locations), maybe grab a lunchtime bite to eat at Rules or a Martini at Dukes... or both. :))

Perhaps a spot of Bond style shopping is more your style, we could pop in to John Varvatos, C&J's or Tom Ford.

I'm booked to see the film at the IMAX and I know many others are booked into Leicester Square, it'd be great to put faces to names and what better way to do that than with a Martini in hand. -{

I'm up for others to put in their ideas and suggestions so everyone gets the most out of the day, anyone interested?? {[]

Comments

• StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Sounds like a fab itinerary. However, whenever I've tried to meet people off here it always fails.
    I'm flying back from Vienna that afternoon so won't be seeing Spectre on 26th.
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    The response hasn't been over whelming that's for sure. lol

Still plenty of time, once one bites more will follow, if not enjoy the film everybody.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    MrEddy21 wrote:
    The response hasn't been over whelming that's for sure. lol

Still plenty of time, once one bites more will follow, if not enjoy the film everybody.

We've done meet-ups in London before...but not everybody lives near London so it can be difficult for some to get time off work to go down...and the extra cost doesn't help...I'm sure a few will meet up and have a great time -{
    YNWA 97
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    I'm up for meeting but am not sure if everyone would be up for schlepping around Town. Why not meet up for a few drinks or go for something to eat.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    If I lived near London , you'd all be sick of the sight of me. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Love the idea of an AJB catch up for a drink or two...whole day may be a bit of a commitment with everyone's schedules...depending on where the bulk of the people are seeing the movie perhaps we can name a bar/pub close by with a time and whoever shows, shows...I think our AJB pins might come in handy this trip!
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Love the idea of an AJB catch up for a drink or two...whole day may be a bit of a commitment with everyone's schedules...depending on where the bulk of the people are seeing the movie perhaps we can name a bar/pub close by with a time and whoever shows, shows...I think our AJB pins might come in handy this trip!

Ahhhhhhhhhh...the AJB pin badge. I love mine but not worn it for a while!
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Unfortunately I won't be in London on the 26th. I will be in London from the 5th up to the 11th of November.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad