Spectre Promotional material

With Spectre coming out in about a month I thought I would see more promotional material, advertisements for product placement etc. I live in Ontario, Canada and haven't seen a thing.

Does this stuff come out closer to release? If you have anything or have seen anything please post pictures I'd love to see what these companies have come up with for Spectre.

Comments

• BreboseBrebose QC, CanadaPosts: 15MI6 Agent
    RedDawn289 wrote:
    With Spectre coming out in about a month I thought I would see more promotional material, advertisements for product placement etc. I live in Ontario, Canada and haven't seen a thing.

Does this stuff come out closer to release? If you have anything or have seen anything please post pictures I'd love to see what these companies have come up with for Spectre.

Hi RedDawn289,

I'm a neighbour from Quebec. Don't despair, it's coming. I was able to grab some Heineken Spectre edition and the Belvedere Vodka should be available in the coming days. LCBO is currently announcing them as well.

I also saw in some theaters poster and cardboard stand-ins.
    Old Bond, New Tricks, on Instagram
  • RedDawn289RedDawn289 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Brebose wrote:
    RedDawn289 wrote:

Hi RedDawn289,

I'm a neighbour from Quebec. Don't despair, it's coming. I was able to grab some Heineken Spectre edition and the Belvedere Vodka should be available in the coming days. LCBO is currently announcing them as well.

I also saw in some theaters poster and cardboard stand-ins.

awesome, can't wait!
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    There's displays popping up left and right on Facebook:

Belvedere.jpg

Cinema_Standee.jpg

Heineken.jpg

Sony.jpg
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    There's displays popping up left and right on Facebook:

Belvedere.jpg

Cinema_Standee.jpg

Heineken.jpg

Sony.jpg

does anybody of you know where the first photo was taken?
    YKTN, where did you find it?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Hamburg Airport, posted by a James Bond fan. The cinema standee must be European due to the release date, the Sony display was found at Zurich airport.
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 745MI6 Agent
    Belvedere has done 007 branded drink shakers as well
    edited October 2015
    MFisher wrote:

Those seem to be a 'U.S. only' promotion, some are available on ebay for $20 - $30. One of the first ones sold for $200+ though :D
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I took these pics a few weeks ago at Heathrow airport, This Belvedere stand was newly opened when I was there and they make you a free Belvedere martini while the trailer plays on a massive wall screen.

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg

And almost directly across from it a small OMEGA shop opened as well which features these two shots of DC.

sp4.jpg

sp5.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:

Those seem to be a 'U.S. only' promotion, some are avalailable on ebay for $20 - $30. One of the first ones sold for $200+ though :D

Thanks for the tip. Got 2 shakers (minus vodka) for $22
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Hamburg Airport, posted by a James Bond fan. The cinema standee must be European due to the release date, the Sony display was found at Zurich airport.

thank you!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    My pleasure!

Nice pictures, walther p99! Am I the only one somewhat disappointed in the Omega artwork? All the previous promotions were clearly 'Bond' , but this one might just as well be a general Omega ad, like Brosnan used to do in his post-Bond era...
    I think the Omega arteork is just fine. you can see Q's bunker from the trailer in the background
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,420Chief of Staff
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

In all good stores now...and some rubbish ones too -{
    YNWA 97
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    So I guess the Q is.... Does Bond use it?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    And is it the Compact or the big one?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,420Chief of Staff
    welshboy78 wrote:
    So I guess the Q is.... Does Bond use it?

The answer is 'define use'... :s :D
    YNWA 97
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Local Costco today
    image.jpg
  • RedDawn289RedDawn289 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Man all these pictures are great! I haven't see anything is Canada other than the Heineken 6 packs which I picked up. Keep them coming guys!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    The regular 007 Belvedere bottles are available in Ontario and Quebec (not sure about the illuminated ones) and Quebec has the Bollinger that I am aware of.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know if the Belvedere bottles are available from any off the shelf UK supermarkets? I've seen them on line at Sainsburys but nothing instore at ASDA, Sainsburys or Tesco.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    I got one mail order at Dover31 and the two from Costco today. Costco was of course a little cheaper
    Thomo wrote:
    I got one mail order at Dover31 and the two from Costco today. Costco was of course a little cheaper

Cheers Thomo. Yes, saw them on 31Dover but would just prefer to buy in store. No Costco anywhere near me unfortunately.
    I'm guessing the super markets will have them at some point. Last weekend the local Malmasion Hotel bar was using 007 bottles
    Thomo wrote:
    I'm guessing the super markets will have them at some point. Last weekend the local Malmasion Hotel bar was using 007 bottles

I hope you ordered a Vesper..? :007)
    Having one now but with Cocchi Americano
    image.jpg
  • MrBeechMrBeech Denver, COPosts: 57MI6 Agent
    Thomo wrote:
    Having one now but with Cocchi Americano
    image.jpg

Well done! You may already be aware but Cocchi Americano is actually much closer to the original recipe for Lillet than the current recipe for actual Lillet!

-{ -{
    Yes...considerably...
    That's why I got it. It is nicer in my view, although I like mine very dry. Three shots of Gordon's Export one shot of Belvedere
  • MrBeechMrBeech Denver, COPosts: 57MI6 Agent
    Thomo wrote:
    That's why I got it. It is nicer in my view, although I like mine very dry. Three shots of Gordon's Export one shot of Belvedere

Very nice. Although I personally go in for just a touch more Cocchi Americano. That being said, if I'm making a straight vodka martini I am more in line with the "stare at an unopened bottle of vermouth for 10 seconds" dryness. :D

Happy Drinking! -{ -{
    Yes...considerably...
    MrBeech wrote:
    Thomo wrote:

Very nice. Although I personally go in for just a touch more Cocchi Americano. That being said, if I'm making a straight vodka martini I am more in line with the "stare at an unopened bottle of vermouth for 10 seconds" dryness. :D

Happy Drinking! -{ -{

Good idea just an introduction between the martini and the vermouth is a good idea
    Now I'm thirsty..!! :)) -{