For sale: Crockett and Jones Skye boots size 12E

welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
These are lovely but I'm after a new pair in size 11.

In a nutshell these were my first ever CJ purchase for £360ish via mail order. They felt a bit big but as sending them back from the Falklands was £££ I wore them anyhow for a few weeks but then gave up. When I visited The London store I realised I should have ordered 11.

Anyhow I'm in the UK for the premier so wouldn't mind off loading these and maybe find a new pair (Skye 4) which are now a whopping £400

How about £180 posted UK?

Can provide more pics, obviously soles are worn but leather lovely

IMG_0034.JPG
Instagram - bondclothes007

Comments

• JigenJigen Posts: 76MI6 Agent
    Not a size 12 man! I've been after a size 10.5 - 11 for a long time...thought it was my lucky day! Anyone?
    I have the Skye boot, which I love, but I'd like to complete my Skyfall lodge outfit. What do you say the main differences are between the two boots, other than the colour and sole? Is the Islay more heavy duty? Besides the sizing issue, did you find them easy to wear with your day to day outfits?
    welshboy78 wrote:

In a nutshell these were my first ever CJ purchase for £360ish via mail order. They felt a bit big but as sending them back from the Falklands was £££ I wore them anyhow for a few weeks but then gave up. When I visited The London store I realised I should have ordered 11.

Anyhow I'm in the UK for the premier so wouldn't mind off loading these and maybe find a new pair (Skye 4) which are now a whopping £400

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Jigen wrote:
    Not a size 12 man! I've been after a size 10.5 - 11 for a long time...thought it was my lucky day! Anyone?
    I have the Skye boot, which I love, but I'd like to complete my Skyfall lodge outfit. What do you say the main differences are between the two boots, other than the colour and sole? Is the Islay more heavy duty? Besides the sizing issue, did you find them easy to wear with your day to day outfits?

Like DC (who appears to love these boots) I wore them with a pair of jeans - they got great compliments from my mates at the time!!

The Islay are really grainy leather texture, these are smooth and with burnished effect
    Lots of interest but all from US members!!! Unfortunate these are fairly hefty and cheapest Royal Mail postage is 50 odd quid so prob not worth shipping out of the UK

Sorry!!!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Lots of interest but all from US members!!!

That's because we have bigger...feet.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

IMG_0034.JPG

How did you get premiere tickets more importantly?!!
    Sorry when I say premier I mean't I will prob go take look at the Premier at the RAH like a loon (I have later tickets on the night at 23:30 so have hours to kill)
    edited September 2018
    Bump (again) as I'm passing through the UK next week

Not really worth while posting outside UK as pretty heavy

Been sitting in box since original post!

Will fix pics later

EDIT: Doh - posted wrong section as following old bookmarks