SPECTRE Red Carpet Live Feed

2»

Comments

• Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Mail Online article includes many pics from the premiere of SPECTRE at London's Royal Albert Hall.

Licence to Thrill:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3290358/Daniel-Craig-arrives-James-Bond-girls-Monica-Bellucci-L-Seydoux-Spectre-premiere.html

2DCF82BA00000578-3290358-image-a-159_1445884783739.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Craig, Seydoux and Belluci in the red carpet look amazing!
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    Upon rewatching Neil Purvis' bit during the red carpet...wow. What a douchebag.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • blame_thatcherblame_thatcher Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    What did he do? Pick his nose and flick the bogeys at somebody?

Just very obnoxious; trying to be funny perhaps but coming off as dismissive of the non-P&W script contributors and acting like it was a bother to have to stop and make remarks. Really stood out unpleasantly amidst a charming bunch of people going about their PR duties. Of course, I'm no adorer of P&W generally, but Wade was fine on the red carpet, at least.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent

Just very obnoxious; trying to be funny perhaps but coming off as dismissive of the non-P&W script contributors and acting like it was a bother to have to stop and make remarks. Really stood out unpleasantly amidst a charming bunch of people going about their PR duties. Of course, I'm no adorer of P&W generally, but Wade was fine on the red carpet, at least.

I didn't see that at all. I just got the impression he was joking around and having fun.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Well...his joking is like his writing, then.
  • zaphod99zaphod99 Posts: 1,415MI6 Agent

He was a complete tool. No scrap that tools can be useful, he was not funny, and even worse was not even trying to be funny, just rude and arrogant. Can't imagine it will have endeared him to Babs and co...
    Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
    zaphod99 wrote:

He was a complete tool. No scrap that tools can be useful, he was not funny, and even worse was not even trying to be funny, just rude and arrogant. Can't imagine it will have endeared him to Babs and co...

My guess is that he and Wade work cheap---which is good, so that Eon can hire proper writers to clean up behind them :s The success of Brosnan's scripts, IMO, was directly related to how much control P&W had over them (the less, the better). I'm surprised Brozzer didn't put a contract out on them by the time they shat out DAD.
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1I06ptpjM

This guy managed to sneak into the premiere and the after party. Pretty impressive if you ask me. I'm pretty sure he is banned for Bond 25 premiere :))
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,630Chief of Staff
    Vicsane007 wrote:

This guy managed to sneak into the premiere and the after party. Pretty impressive if you ask me. I'm pretty sure he is banned for Bond 25 premiere :))

Wow ! That guy just showed what you can do with a bit of ingenuity and bluff ! :o

Wonder what happened to the people with the real ticket ?
    YNWA 97
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,148MI6 Agent
    Fair play to him (as long as nobody else missed out, and didn't mean any harm to anyone)

Shows what you can do with a little bottle and ingenuity.

I'm sure security will learn a couple of things from this too, so he's done them a favour for future events.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    If real, would it not be classed as fraud ?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:

This must be one of the most pathetic and disgusting guys I have ever seen!
    A bit like Asp9mm and his silly accent!

So the guy following him at the entrance had a real ticket?
    I'd call him out and say, that both of them had real tickets and made up the entire story X-(
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,630Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    If real, would it not be classed as fraud ?

Almost certainly would be...
    YNWA 97
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    I don't believe its genuine for a second. He should be prosecuted either way!

If its genuine -

1) He has committed fraud.
    2) Demonstrated how to evade security at an event with a massive number of people, several a security concern.
    3) Attempted to gain publicity and notoriety though criminal activity and broadcasting that activity.

If its fabricated (as I believe) all of the above still stands and conspiracy for the sake of irresponsible promotion and profit with official persons unknown can be added to the list too.

And he is supposedly a professional radio presenter? Clearly a contradiction in terms.

Update - thanks to the Daily Telegraph of all places...
    Many users on Reddit were suspicious of Ware entirely, however, and pointed out that without showing his editing of the Instagram post or any footage of security at the after party, the whole 'con' could be nothing more than a self-promotional tool for a man with a video agency to plug.

Their suspicion has since been confirmed by a statement from the Royal Albert Hall. “The Spectre premiere was an incredible event, and for anyone who has seen the video of James Ware attending, we are happy to confirm that he was actually an official premiere guest," said a spokesperson.

"Our database shows that James bought his tickets from the box office prior to the event. So for anyone concerned by the video, we’re happy to confirm that no criminal act took place.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/virals/11959611/Man-gatecrashes-SPECTRE-premiere-by-Photoshopping-his-ticket.html#disqus_thread
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    Was George Lazenby at the Premiere??
  • imranbecksimranbecks SingaporePosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Real or not, let this be a lesson to all, and that is when you take photos of your tickets be it movie premieres, sporting events etc and intend to share them online, make sure you don't show the barcode. The moment someone gets your barcode and gains entry, your legit ticket might not be able to make entry if the person who stole your barcode got in before you. Just something to ponder about so you don't become a victim.