Reviews of Spectre should be coming out very soon.

Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
edited October 2015 in SPECTRE - Bond 24 (2015)
Should there be a thread where members can post reviews?

Is this that?

Possibly spoilers below.

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    There certainly will be. And Americans will be staring at it for two weeks X-(
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    That war for independence, doesn't look such a good idea now, eh ? :))
    ( only joking of course, no offence to any members from the former colonies ) :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Although given the example of some commenting and making observations
    On films, they haven't seen yet.

I'd liketo say, brilliant Pre Title Sequence, fanatic titles by Daniel Kleinman, I
    Love the theme song by Sam Smith. The scrip is witty and imaginative, all in
    all a great night out. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    There certainly will be. And Americans will be staring at it for two weeks X-(

I'm wondering if I'll have to avoid this whole site for the week and a half between when in comes out in Britain and when it comes out in a America. But at least us Americans aren't alone this time in having to wait.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    I've never cared about spoilers. DN and FRWL were both very popular even though most of the audience knew every plot twist in advance.

I'm disappointed, though, by the news that the score is so terrible. :))
    Don't listen to all those moaning Mona's :D there are some real
    Victor Meldrew's about.
    victormeldrew-1024x682.jpg

Why not be Happy, go in to the film expecting to be entertained :D Then after
    Seeing it and hearing the score, complain away. -{ but " Give it a chance" :))
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    That war for independence, doesn't look such a good idea now, eh ? :))
    ( only joking of course, no offence to any members from the former colonies ) :D

Well it was a neighbour of yours that burnt the Whitehouse in 1812 ;)
    :)) Yes very true, we even have a monument to him Gen Ross. ;)
    77017444.jpg
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    :)) Yes very true, we even have a monument to him Gen Ross. ;)
    77017444.jpg

Someone from Northern Ireland burning something , you would not think that possible :s
  • blame_thatcherblame_thatcher Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    There should be thread for professional reviews (which should start appearing late this evening UK time) and another thread for forum member reviews.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    I think typically they have one for spoilers and one that's spoiler free(?).
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

I think like over at mi6 forum we should def have a spoiler review and a spoiler free review thread.
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    edited October 2015
    I started it, so I'll declare it the spoiler thread.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Reading on Twitter. People have seen the film this evening?
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Press screening was tonight. Avoid social media.
    Gala Brand, could you put a spoiler heading on this thread title, if
    It will have reviews with them? :)
    I tried to change the title but couldn't.

Silly me!

Maybe one of the mods could change it or somebody could start another thread, making it clear it contains spoilers.
    Hope so, but you know the Mods. It's all champagne, MILFs and Bingo ! :D
    I think Welshboy78 has started a spoiler free one, so this would be the
    Perfect place for the reviews with spoilers. -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,558Chief of Staff
    welshboy78 wrote:

I think like over at mi6 forum we should def have a spoiler review and a spoiler free review thread.

Yes...we've always had those threads here as well...

But please...just one thread for each...not for each review -{
    YNWA 97
    Gala Brand wrote:
    I tried to change the title but couldn't.

Silly me!

Maybe one of the mods could change it or somebody could start another thread, making it clear it contains spoilers.

Probably best to start two new threads - over the weekend, and then close this one...possibly also put journalist reviews in the corresponding thread as well -{
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yes...we've always had those threads here as well...

But please...just one thread for each...not for each review -{

Ah ! Looks like we have already started on this...so I'll close this thread and people can carry on in whichever thread they wish -{
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.