Spectre programme price

Anyone know out of interest the programme price at the spectre premiere?

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,523Chief of Staff
    Have you seen what they are currently going for on eBay :o

I should have asked someone to get me one :(
    YNWA 97
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    In the interests of keeping Sir Miles onside and also allowing me to get some future site misdemeanours in hand I give you......

http://royalfilmperformance.com/rfpstore/

£20.00. :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Cheers GM - your a star!! {[]
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cheers GM - your a star!! {[]

I couldn't agree more - thank you -{
    YNWA 97
    Massive thanks, Gadget Meister - just ordered one...without you posting this I'd have ended up paying over the odds on eBay !

-{
    YNWA 97
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Awesome tip, thanks.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Anything for AJB, I think this was a trick that was missed for Skyfall. For SPECTRE they were actually selling after the the performance as well. I was miffed that the Security Service Charities missed out on this extra income from Skyfall and that the EBay profiteers made the money instead.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Superb timing! I was getting ready to buy one on e-bay tonight believe it it not so I owe you a drink!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Anything for AJB, I think this was a trick that was missed for Skyfall. For SPECTRE they were actually selling after the the performance as well. I was miffed that the Security Service Charities missed out on this extra income from Skyfall and that the EBay profiteers made the money instead.

Skyfall programmes actually were being sold directly by a charity last time around for £25.00 I think. The charity was something like Medicinema or something. I hadn't had a chance to look around yet this time and then I saw your post GM. Thanks again!
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    In the interests of keeping Sir Miles onside and also allowing me to get some future site misdemeanours in hand I give you......

http://royalfilmperformance.com/rfpstore/

£20.00. :))

Legend {[]
    I smell a rat
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent

Skyfall programmes actually were being sold directly by a charity last time around for £25.00 I think. The charity was something like Medicinema or something. I hadn't had a chance to look around yet this time and then I saw your post GM. Thanks again!

Yep, I bought one of those SF charity after sale ones :) Was wondering if the SP ones would go on sale again, so great heads up GM {[]