009's Car

My name is 009 and I want my Aston Martin DB10 back !
That blasted 007 is always trashing the MI6 car fleet. :)

Bleuville.

Comments

• DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    Still wondering how Q has told 009 that Bond stole his car. And then the reaction of 009 :))
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    Wonder who 009 is. Any thought? :))
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    I like how they just left that to our imagination.

Still though, this thread title might spoil a bit for the people who haven't seen the movie.
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Love to see 009 and 007 on a team job together in the PTS of 25 and 009 still peeved about his car and you can imagine 007 coming out with some funny remark about 009 taste in music while both are in some sort of peril :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) great idea, I was thinking along similar lines this morning. How would it be
    If an entire unit of 00s was sent into action at the end of a Bond film. Instead of
    A bunch of commandos, a bunch of 00s would, slide down ropes to save the day. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Look what happened last time they all got together in LD, didn't end to well did it TP :)) PTS 009 and 007 arguing about the car and at the end of movie their still arguing ( in lighthearted way) AND starting the campaign right now Idris Elbas for 009 :)) :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Idris Elbas? That's an idea, I've never his named mentioned with Bond before. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    And Henry Cavill as 006? :007)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • BreboseBrebose QC, CanadaPosts: 15MI6 Agent
    And Beckham as 00... frak 7 is already taken. :)
    Old Bond, New Tricks, on Instagram
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    It's probably Galahad
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."