Inconsistencies (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Just seen SPECTRE for the 1st time.. loved it BUT anyone else a bit miffed with the Inconsistencies on a film costing that much?
"some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"

Comments

• I never missI never miss EnglandPosts: 47MI6 Agent
    Hmm not entirely sure about inconsistencies. I suppose the lack of pictures of Greene as opposed to other Spectre agents was a little inconsistent. Do you think this was an Eon/crew decision or the actor's demands that saw him omitted (I'm aware he's name checked).
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    the ones i am referring to are like when he arrives at Blofelds place his watch has a rubber strap but when in the chair with the drills it is a NATO one .. also girl goes to bed in the ruined building with a suite on ..and wakes up in something different ..small details but shouldn't happen..
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    the ones i am referring to are like when he arrives at Blofelds place his watch has a rubber strap but when in the chair with the drills it is a NATO one .. also girl goes to bed in the ruined building with a suite on ..and wakes up in something different ..small details but shouldn't happen..

I think you are mistaken here. He wears the NATO throughout, no rubber strap at all. It's just the lighting that's confusing you.

As for Swanns bed attire, they've been there for some time, it's obviously hot, so she's bound to take something off.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Or in her drunken state, Bond removed some clothing for a better look.......... I know I would. :v :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Robbo88Robbo88 Newcastle, England.Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    Or in her drunken state, Bond removed some clothing for a better look.......... I know I would. :v :D

:D great minds TP.
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    "Greatness From Small Beginnings."
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Hmm not entirely sure about inconsistencies. I suppose the lack of pictures of Greene as opposed to other Spectre agents was a little inconsistent. Do you think this was an Eon/crew decision or the actor's demands that saw him omitted (I'm aware he's name checked).

I reckon that was Eon's decision - he's only name dropped once, although let's face it QoS has little to do with SPECTRE, most of the SPECTRE stuff came from CR and SF.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent

Ahhh that's what Celebrity Movie Archive is for...
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    The only thing I noticed were Bond arms, when he sees Madeleine Swann at the Hoffler Clinic. When the camera is directed at his face, Bond's arms are on the armrests of his chair. When the camera is behind him, his arms are resting on his legs.
  • BraxoBraxo Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    I think it's plausible that one could go to bed drunk and fully dressed, then wake up some hours later to get into something more comfortable.

One thing I noticed was M dining alone in that one restaurant when Q and Moneypenny come running in. They were perfectly dry and without umbrellas.

Then M leaves and we see that it is pouring rain outside and he uses an umbrella.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    On that point, it was a bit remiss of M, the old security bloke, to sit with his back to the entrance,
    Any villain could have easily shot him ? ;) then again he doesn't get out in the field much.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    On that point, it was a bit remiss of M, the old security bloke, to sit with his back to the entrance,
    Any villain could have easily shot him ? ;) then again he doesn't get out in the field much.

I still don't sit with my back to the door when I'm out.