Spectre Title Sequence/Theme (SPOILERS)

Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
I absolutely loved it, with the helicopter and the ring lightly fading into Sam Smith's soulful song. The still of Daniel Craig with fawning women (not unlike Kanye West's POWER video), establishes his dour character as more sexual. And then, the visuals with the Octopus and the Skulls just make it really bizarre and disturbing, in a really good way. It might just be my favorite title sequence.

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I would agree it is the best that Daniel Kleinman has done ( I love all his titles) :x
    in fact it could pass for an art instillation, it's that good. The octopi has both an
    strangely ominous yet sexual imagery. Brilliant visualls and the Sam Smith song matches
    so well. it is in my opinion a tour de force, and the Producers should never use anyone else to
    do the Bond title sequences. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Agreed! And I loved how past characters showed up in the titles too! Vesper, Judi Dench' M, Silva and Le Chiffre.

Although it was a bit strange that they left Green out wasn't it? He was mentioned in the movie to have been part of it all, but he wasn't shown in the titles, or on the pictures in the MI6 ruins.

But defenitely one of Kleinman's best titles sequences he has ever done!
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage