Who was in bed with Moneypenny (Spoiler?)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    She's playing it close to her chest, as soon as she lands 007.
    009 will be dumped at the kerb ! :))
    Honestly I agree it's probably just a boyfriend. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    She's playing it close to her chest, as soon as she lands 007.
    009 will be dumped at the kerb ! :))
    Honestly I agree it's probably just a boyfriend. ;)
    a lucky one -{
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Perhaps it was Bond's long-lost other brother, or brother from anudder mudder. Hey perhaps it was Austin Powers!

At any rare it could feature heavily in the plot of Bond25. :D :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Maybe it was Moneypenny's sick brother, and she was simply
    sitting on the bed talking to him ? After all Moneypenny is a beautiful
    English rose, she wouldn't be up to any sort of naughtiness ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • am747am747 Posts: 720MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:
    Most likely "C" unless he was in Tokyo for the meeting :p

Definitely not C. Moneypenny would never do that.

Why not? She usually flirts with 007 so what wrong with C .... C is not a field agent so the relationship would likely, in her opinion, last longer :p

For C, the motivation would be to get insights in to the 00 section and find something incriminating (which he did) .... After that scene, C jetted off to Tokyo to throw the 9 Eyes in to motion

The good part is that C is history now and she is most likely single again

:D
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:

Why not? She usually flirts with 007 so what wrong with C .... C is not a field agent so the relationship would likely, in her opinion, last longer :p

For C, the motivation would be to get insights in to the 00 section and find something incriminating (which he did) .... After that scene, C jetted off to Tokyo to throw the 9 Eyes in to motion

it's not C! :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    If it was C, Moneypenny is going to be pissed. First M forgets her
    Birthday, then he kills her boyfriend ! :))
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:

Moneypenny is loyal to M. C is out to destroy M from the first time we see him, and I'm pretty sure Moneypenny knows that.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Moneypenny is loyal to M. C is out to destroy M from the first time we see him, and I'm pretty sure Moneypenny knows that.

May be she was inspired by Romeo and Juliet (and secretly hoped that C would change or that she could convince him) :))

May be "writing is on the wall" referred to this love story :p
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:

May be she was inspired by Romeo and Juliet (and secretly hoped that C would change or that she could convince him) :))

She's helping out Bond right in front of him. She comes across as naive, but not stupid.
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

She's helping out Bond right in front of him. She comes across as naive, but not stupid.

She is smart. She helped 007 discretely, while also dating C discretely
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:

It wasn't very discrete what she was doing, right in front of the man she had in bed!
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

It wasn't very discrete what she was doing, right in front of the man she had in bed!
    ...which wasn't C!
    If I remember correctly, it even was a black man
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

True but she was in a different room though. And how would C know that she is helping 007. She could be doing some office related work. It was not as if her section had been closed down then. And C appeared to be let's say not in a sharp shape.
    Maybe it was an inflatable man ? :D
    It wasn't even his voice, the guy sounded totally different to Andreww Scott
    Matt S wrote:
    am747 wrote:

...which wasn't C!
    If I remember correctly, it even was a black man

He wasn't colored
    He wasn't C either...
    Ok, that rules out anyone from the Blue man group !
    We're making progress. :)
    He wasn't C either...

Would you feel hurt if it were C? (Because it was)

PS just kidding .... no one knows who he was .... your guess is as good as mine {[]
    It would bring my entire world to collapse :)) {[]
    now I can't wait for the DVD to come out though
    It would bring my entire world to collapse :)) {[]
    now I can't wait for the DVD to come out though

I may watch it for the 3rd time in cinemas, if time permits .... may be I can keep an eye on that scene and find out :007)
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    Must be the same gentleman Samantha Bond had a date with in GoldenEye, seems he exist is a different universe. :x :D
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • perdoggperdogg Posts: 432MI6 Agent
    Must be the same gentleman Samantha Bond had a date with in GoldenEye, seems he exist is a different universe. :x :D

Was this same alternative universe where Judi Dench M was Head of Station in Hong Kong while in the GE universe M was , well M?
    "And if I told you that I'm from the Ministry of Defence?" James Bond - The Property of a Lady
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Perhaps it was Sir Roger? :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    It was me guys. The author of all her pleasures :D
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • The_CommanderThe_Commander EnglandPosts: 245MI6 Agent
    It will have been someone from Quantum, because as Mr White said in QoS, they have people everywhere.
    1:Sf, 2:NTTD, 3:TSWLM, 4:CR, 5:OHMSS
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    I would have loved to see her bedmate's head turn around...to reveal KD Lang. Welcome to the 21st century!
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
    Those of you having sleepless nights over the thoughts of penny spending her time with someone from the "dept" (C/009/?) can probably cheer up as penny tells the guy that she is on phone with her boss who is having problems with his credit card. .... A dept. Guy would not buy that ;)
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    It's Tam Williams. Stepson of Lucy Fleming (Ian's niece - as mentioned before). A bit part actor who appeared in "The Trench" with Daniel Craig.

Isn't IMDB brilliant?