Most Polarizing Bond Films

124»

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Unborn eh ? then perhaps under hypnoses, we could take you back as
    you might have seen them in a past Life ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I meant I was in the belly but not out yet -{
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    I wonder if anyone here was " Conceived" while their parents were watching a Bond ?
    surely that would make them, some sort of Super Fan ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • am747am747 Posts: 720MI6 Agent

You need to have watched at least 8 films (1/3rd) in cinemas before asking for special amendments :p
    Some people will try any way of sneaking into a Film
    without paying ! :p :D
    am747 wrote:

You need to have watched at least 8 films (1/3rd) in cinemas before asking for special amendments :p

is that the first rule of mass media?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • am747am747 Posts: 720MI6 Agent

:)) .... Early signs of a die hard Bond fan - kicking the mother's belly during action sequences
    am747 wrote:

:)) .... Early signs of a die hard Bond fan - kicking the mother's belly during action sequences

would be tough for the mother especially with LTK...