WIP - Goldeneye camera aka Pyser SGI Pysis NV monocular

2»

Comments

• Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    There's not enough TRANSPARENCY on this site, causing it to SLIDE. F...ing STOP it now or I will not be responsible for what I PRINT, sorry to be so NEGATIVE. Try not to GLOSS over this even though it MATTers not. I hope that's brought you up to SPEED, I really need to draw the CURTAIN on this now and ZOOM off to the PHOTOSHOP.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    jesus and i thought my puns were bad :))
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • CJ007GoldeneyeCJ007Goldeneye LondonPosts: 587MI6 Agent
    Holy **** never cease to amaze me! having missed alot of stuff lately and i see this, makes me happy to see such great things being made by you sir. Well done. Oh btw are you ever going to do a small run for the pre title sequence timed mine as i would snap that up. Specially to go with my near complete door decoder and panel
    Holy **** never cease to amaze me! having missed alot of stuff lately and i see this, makes me happy to see such great things being made by you sir. Well done. Oh btw are you ever going to do a small run for the pre title sequence timed mine as i would snap that up. Specially to go with my near complete door decoder and panel

short answer; yes
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    and thanks for the compliments CJ (parp), nice to see you're still here
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • CJ007GoldeneyeCJ007Goldeneye LondonPosts: 587MI6 Agent
    lack of time these days mainly now im in the scenic theatre and exhibitons industry
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    There's not enough TRANSPARENCY on this site, causing it to SLIDE. F...ing STOP it now or I will not be responsible for what I PRINT, sorry to be so NEGATIVE. Try not to GLOSS over this even though it MATTers not. I hope that's brought you up to SPEED, I really need to draw the CURTAIN on this now and ZOOM off to the PHOTOSHOP.

Enough, enough....we're getting OVEREXPOSED!!!!!

Enough, enough....we're getting OVEREXPOSED!!!!!

CAN it ed, we're on a ROLL here, until someone FRAMES us for indescent EXPOSURE.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    OK, OK...I'll just sit here in my DARK ROOM and see what DEVELOPS....
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    All of this is just a VIEW to a STILL.
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
    Tonight on Propwatch; The hatchlings are finally out the mould, and it looks like they're hungry! Scraggly looking things are they?!

F7E25D49-CA6E-43FA-87D9-6D9224200837_zpse0z7emx7.jpg
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org