Bespoke Woven Belt

Comments

• Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Oh and one question ,,, the belt worn in the London bridge outfit ... just watched spectre again ... is clealy not a woven belt ... do we know what belt it is? Has it been identified?

-{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Should be the same belt??

Off to rewatch scene lol
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    Ive taken a screen grab of the scene where he is bundled into the Van. Its so fast and quality not so great however I can def make out some kind of pattern / weave but the leather is quite reflective which makes it hard and patchy

Have not checked the rest of the London footage, I just remembered that scene showed the belt

Belt%20London.jpeg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Different buckle

image.jpg
  • Ghughes1Ghughes1 Windsor, United KingdomPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    Right. We now have 3 orders for the chestnut (new version of the bespoke belt). 7 more to get !!!!!!!!!!

Will keep you up dated.
    Email : info@windsorsaddlers.com
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Ive taken a screen grab of the scene where he is bundled into the Van. Its so fast and quality not so great however I can def make out some kind of pattern / weave but the leather is quite reflective which makes it hard and patchy

Have not checked the rest of the London footage, I just remembered that scene showed the belt

Belt%20London.jpeg
    kadd wrote:
    Different buckle
    image.jpg

Any chance that could be the other BC belt from Saks?

http://www.saksoff5th.com/s/SaksOff5th/woven-leather-belt/0400090480402.html

Edit: hard to be sure, but I don't think the buckles match up exactly. The one in the pic that Kadd shared looks more rounded at the corners and a little thicker than the one from Saks. Maybe a BC from the previous season? Same kind of strap but a different buckle?

0400090480402-dark%20brown-39aec23d-.jpeg
    GOOD NEWS !!!!!!

Just to let you all know that we have had enough orders to produce this AMAZING updated belt in lighter colour - CHESTNUT

Once I have made the first one I will upload pictures for you to see.

Thanks

Gee
    Have been approached to make a belt similar to this !! Anyone interested let us know.

£65 + postage of £5 UK and £15 Overseas

Email us on the following address : info@windsorsaddlers.com

Windsor Saddlers

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Ghughes1, when do you think the BC belt will be ready?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,561Chief of Staff
    Ghughes1 wrote:
    Have been approached to make a belt similar to this !! Anyone interested let us know.

£65 + postage of £5 UK and £15 Overseas

Email us on the following address : info@windsorsaddlers.com

Windsor Saddlers

image.jpg

image.jpg

Be very interested to see the finished belt -{
    YNWA 97
    Commandant wrote:

By the end of this week !
    Ghughes1 wrote:
    Commandant wrote:

Look forward to seeing pics :)
    Commandant wrote:
    Ghughes1 wrote:
    Commandant wrote:

Look forward to seeing pics :)

I have emailed you regarding postal address and to check that you have followed our sizing process !

Thanks
    edited June 2016
    The new belt will be this colour - chestnut, along with a beautiful buckle.
    image.jpg

image.jpg
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Just for Info ... I received my BC belt today (the darker version from Skas, not the SA version) ... and I can confirm that the belt is made like a tube and pressed flat ,,,

Absolutely love it and with the non SA buckle, I am able to wear it with a suite to the office ,,, which is also nice.

I am very happy with it and it helps me over the sting of having missed out on the SA version.

-{
    As I'm having problems up loading pictures of the new chestnut colour woven belt. If you want to see the pictures please send me an email to info@windsorsaddlers.com

Thanks

Gee
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you get any further with this belt ?
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Just waiting for the tool to be made, should be with me by end of the week, so I've been told !

Will keep you up dated. I just hope that I will be able to up load pictures as the system is down at the moment.

Gee
    edited July 2016
    Please find pictures of the new version of the bespoke woven belt in chestnut colour.

If your interested in this belt please email us on the following address

info@windsorsaddlers.com with the following quote 2466

Normal price is £230 and sale price for the ajb007 is £130.

Again free postage to the UK and £15.00 for over seas.

If you have any questions please ask !

Thank you

Gee

Windsor Saddlers

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

img host
    Ghughes1 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Just waiting for the tool to be made, should be with me by end of the week, so I've been told !

Will keep you up dated. I just hope that I will be able to up load pictures as the system is down at the moment.

Gee

Great - thanks for the update -{
    YNWA 97
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Here's a pic of the newer chestnut belt in my SA BC chinos. Colour doesn't come out exactly (as usual).
    Belt is great in the flesh and is a chunky well made item. As discussed in previous posts it does fill the belt loops, in fact it wasn't an easy job to thread it through :o
    Could still double the belt over 'a la Craig' if I wanted to, looking at the screen grab pics and hole he has it fastened in he's either got one too big ( which would account for doubling it over) or he's really sucking in his waist :D
    https://postimg.cc/image/z55yjj65x/
    edited July 2016
    After creating the woven belts, I was asked from a Daniel Craig fan asking if I could make something on the lines of what he wore in the film Flashbacks of a Fool. Here you go with the finished product. I did say it would be around the £65 mark to the AJB007. So the price is £70 plus £5 postage for the Uk and £15 postage overseas. Normal price of £140.

Please email us on the following quoting 2467 and see website info@windsorsaddlers.com for terms and conditions for this bespoke belt together with instruction for providing correct measurements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

screencast

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

free upload pictures
  • smirkingrevengesmirkingrevenge Posts: 150MI6 Agent
    edited July 2016
    I would just like to add to this that I ordered one of the "Flashback for a fool" belts on Wednesday. It arrived yesterday and is a serious piece of work. I've never owned a proper leather belt before I can't think for the life of me why. Anyway, this thing is incredible. Equal parts punk rock and pretty glamorous at the same time. Amazing craftsmanship, Gee was a delight to deal with and a true artist. Also, the price it's spot on for custom clothing. I would say I'd be a repeat customer, but this is going to last me for the rest of my life. Rock n Roll.
    I also decided I needed a new belt and thought this would be a good idea to try a 'bespoke' belt from Gee...and I was right !
    This is a superbly constructed and crafted belt - you can see the craftsmanship that has gone into making this belt.
    I'm super happy with it and would consider buying a similar one in black ! If you are in any doubt about buying one then don't be - Gee is easy to deal with and he keeps you updated as to the progress -{

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    I also decided I needed a new belt and thought this would be a good idea to try a 'bespoke' belt from Gee...and I was right !
    This is a superbly constructed and crafted belt - you can see the craftsmanship that has gone into making this belt.
    I'm super happy with it and would consider buying a similar one in black ! If you are in any doubt about buying one then don't be - Gee is easy to deal with and he keeps you updated as to the progress -{

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Very nice indeed!
    It certainly is -{
    YNWA 97
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    It's really nice! I wonder if he would further customize the next ones to have less spikes etc....on Craigs, the hardware stops before the belt loops showing much more plain leather...
    https://postimg.cc/image/bxkuez2qz/
    The Mantis wrote:
    It's really nice! I wonder if he would further customize the next ones to have less spikes etc....on Craigs, the hardware stops before the belt loops showing much more plain leather...
    https://postimg.cc/image/bxkuez2qz/

It is...it's just how I'm wearing it -{
    YNWA 97
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    ahhhhh, gotcha...!
    Although I'm certain Gee will make the belt however you wish -{
    YNWA 97