15 people are attacked by Afghan refugee wielding axe on train

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I would, they attacked a serviceman, with the intention of kidnapping, and I would hazard a
    Guess a beheading on the web.
    ( I can't write here, what I would do to them, as I'd be called all sorts of right wing names )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    edited July 2016
    ( I can't write here, what I would do to them, as I'd be called all sorts of right wing names )

Agree.

If convicted they would prob be out in 10 years, wound up full of more hate, I think this is a major problem Europe has for the future when catching terrorists. I don't think they will be good boys and girls when they eventually come out.... sure the do-gooders will disagree
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Oh don't get me wrong, for attempting an attack on a serviceman practically on a military base, I'd have them stood against a wall and shot after a thorough interrogation by the SIB.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Given the times we live in perhaps it's once again time for the public to be more
    Vigilant, especially in towns and city's with military barracks based there.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    welshboy78 wrote:

If convicted they would prob be out in 10 years full of more hate, I think this is a major problem Europe has for the future when catching terrorists.
    Unfortunately our legal and penal systems just are not designed to cope with such fanatical and violently extreme people. We are neutered by the bleeding hearts and media over coverage. A isis terrorist is applauded by his people for killing dozens of innocent unarmed men women and children. But a royal marine goes to prison for shooting such a man....after a also being demonised by his own countries media.... Go figure!!
    edited July 2016
    Given the times we live in perhaps it's once again time for the public to be more

Yep - I mean from my experience flying in and out of Brize the bases themselves are obviously secure, however outside the base they are of course clearly full of servicemen out and about and in some cases their families living there. Brize actually kind of feels like a base / barracks before you get near the base entrance gates, not your typical town
    There are loads of barracks near me. Even a military medical training centre, I was dismayed to see last week the barriers up and the guard box empty......Fulford barracks also constantly has his main gates open, despite being a veritable fortress in design, and there cadets are constantly walking around in uniform.
    It's bad enough service personnel face dangers on duty, without having to feel under threat at home.
    Perhaps a scheme, where the public could "keep an eye" on service personnel when they're out and about.
    edited July 2016
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yep - I mean from my experience flying in and out of Brize the bases themselves are obviously secure, however outside the base they are of course clearly full of servicemen out and about and in some cases their families living there. Brize actually kind of feels like a base / barracks before you get near the base entrance gates
    A lot of the airbases have that feel, Marham certainly does as well, Army barracks tend to be kind of just there in towns. What's amazed me is that Marham is located on its own, a few small rural villages around about but I would have thought these two d***heads would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Raf regiment used to patrol regularly around airbases.
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    edited July 2016
    To illustrate my earlier point, whenever there is some sort of attack, stupid politicians and gullible media will use the "terrorist" slogans prepared earlier before any facts are known. As soon as it turns out to be a white male, the incident is no longer terrorist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3702281/Sydney-Merrylands-police-station-attack-sees-man-arrested-Coalition-MP-George-Christensen-links-radical-Islam.html

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jul/21/george-christensen-retracts-radical-islamists-claim-over-merrylands-incident
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Jag, you are only partly right.
    It was a single white male and his motives are unknown yet.

I've used the term 'terrorists' because at the beginning it was reported about 3 attackers at different places. The video of the white shooter already was out, everybody still called it a terrorist attack.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I think purely by their nature these are classified as terror attacks, but whether or not they are motivated by isis, is or daesh is yet to be confirmed, with the exception of maybe the attempted kidnap of a British military serviceman, the intention there is quite obvious.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I was horrified to hear of the terror attack in Munich yesterday. The date 22nd of july already has a dark history of terrorism, it's sad that date now means terror and tragedy to the Germans too. :# It must have been very traumatic for the survivors of Utøya that another attack happend on that same date.
    I also wish the media would stop calling them "Lone Wolf" attacks as, in a way I think
    that glamorised phrase is in bad taste for a "Sad loner attack"
    edited July 2016
    Syrian refugee blowing himself up at a music festival and now today a frail old priest beheaded in France if news reports are correct

Its been a shocking few weeks in Europe. Seems to be snowballing, everyday now feels like a terrorist attack occuring now in Europe
    edited July 2016
    Reports of another shooting in Germany. :#
    (Although now not regarded as a terrorist attack )
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent

This is where I think the ban on guns has gone wrong ,if you cant get a gun ,then you will use a axe ,if you cant get a axe ,well you get the picture . If your mad enough to kill people ,u will always find a way im sorry to say .
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff

This is where I think the ban on guns has gone wrong ,if you cant get a gun ,then you will use a axe ,if you cant get a axe ,well you get the picture . If your mad enough to kill people ,u will always find a way im sorry to say .

But you have to get awfully close to use an axe - and you can probably outrun an axe - you try outrunning a bullet ! Flawed logic.
    YNWA 97
    As already proven, even a vehicle can be used.
    I think it's impossible for rational people, to
    understand the vile hatred, some have for others.
    he did get close ,he killed 15 people :# I was just making a point ,that if your crazy enough you will use any weapon . With regards to Dallas , it did seem at one point ,that the police had know idea where the shots were coming from ,there fore your argument is well founded . The problem is that even with the threat of being killed or facing the death penalty ,if you are mad enough to mass kill ,then all the laws in the world will not stop you .
    At the moment there does seem to be a spate of multiple killings ( not terrorist related)
    Which seems, very strange.
    At the moment there does seem to be a spate of multiple killings ( not terrorist related)
    Which seems, very strange.

Yes ,I don't know when the idiots in charge ,are going to wake up and smell the coffee .
    "Yes my government and I cannot condone this barbaric act blah blah blah , " the terrorist thinks to himself
    hmmm now in really scared ,
    I know the two things aren't connected but I honestly would rather drop the Trident nuclear system, and
    spend that money on more intelligence, police officers, soldiers and equipment. As that's what we need.
    Hmm so one of the terrorists tried to get to Syria twice, on return had a brief stint in jail and then released with a tag.

Did the French think he went to Syria for a holiday and was going to be a good boy on his return?
    Once again, I may be showing my ignorance but, I wouldn't stop anyone from going to Syria.
    Just remove their British Passport, so they can't get back.
    Once again, I may be showing my ignorance but, I wouldn't stop anyone from going to Syria.
    Just remove their British Passport, so they can't get back.

Yup me too, encourage the lot to go. Only problem though with open borders is that they sneak back in as shown by the Paris terrorists
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hmm so one of the terrorists tried to get to Syria twice, on return had a brief stint in jail and then released with a tag.

Did the French think he went to Syria for a holiday?

he could have done ,ive heard its lovely there this time of year ,but you have to go all inclusive ,ive heard Disney are planning a theme park there
    Thunder mentalist mountain , men in black , its a small mosque , space jihad mountain , no toys story, international terrorism drive
    ;feel free to jump in any body :))
    One security expert pointed out that all these terrorists, actually were all. Criminals,
    drug users or gay, all very much against their religion, and these attacks are some way
    for them to make peace with their God. 8-)
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    This just in, from a news report:

Priest murdered during Mass in terror attack on Catholic church in France

Two knife-wielding attackers who had pledged allegiance to ISIS, shouting "Allahu Akbar," slit the throat of an 86-year-old priest and critically wounded at least one other person during a Tuesday morning terror attack on a Catholic church near the Normandy city of Rouen, officials said.

The terrorists, who were later shot and killed by police, forced priest Jacques Hamel to kneel before they slaughtered him, and the Islamist attackers captured the bloody episode on film, according to a nun who escaped the assault.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Yes, yet another disgusting act in a litany of vile hate filled horror. Imagine the
    World they would create for us.