Spectre TF order

124»

Comments

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent
    Not a peep.

My credit card has expired in the interim so there is nothing for them to bill.
  • OMEGA BOND WATCHESOMEGA BOND WATCHES Las Vegas, NVPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    edited April 2017
    Sorry, I haven't been able to be able to get back to everyone sooner I have had a ton of work on my plate. I have made two trips to Tom Ford in the past 4 weeks each time I have spoke to the General Manager Phillipe and Vinnie. First off, no one needs to worry about the forms that were sent they are legit forms from Tom Ford no scam or anything. No one is going to steal your info you can relax on that front. The issue that I heard from them is the international customers are indeed holding the project up. They are requesting a wire transfer for international customers. I explained that it should not be this complicated. They also where trying to make it into one large order which I also told them would not be a good Idea. I have been told twice now the Vinnie was going to respond to everyone and he has not. I will make a third trip down to the store this time i will make sure a response is sent before I leave the store. I do apologize for the delay, but I am working on getting this ironed out. If your card has expired I would not worry about it obviously to this point no one has been charged for nothing as far as I know. I think it is disorganization on the stores part.
    Cheverian wrote:
    Not a peep.

My credit card has expired in the interim so there is nothing for them to bill.
    History isn’t kind to men who play God.
    @OmegaBondWatches

***Vegas Bond is now OMEGA BOND WATCHES***
    Vinnie just sent this response:

Good afternoon Vincent,
    Unfortunately the order wasn't able to produce. We tried other avenues to see if we could get it done but to no avail. The reasons we were told is there was not enough fabric to produce and this Spectre collection was outdated. My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Best Regards

Tom Ford Stylist
    Vinnie Sampson
    @OmegaBondWatches

for anyone that was looking for the Navy tie from the Q lab scene that tie is still available on TOMFORD.com

http://www.tomford.com/long-silk-tie/XTA-TFJB0-B.html?cgid=1-17&dwvar_XTA-TFJB0-B_color=NVY#start=34

the item number is found on the page TFJB0-B

I do apologize for the delay in response.
    @OmegaBondWatches

• CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Thank you Vegasbond for the heads-up.
    I'm now reassured that my credit card info is in good hands. :)
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    So I guess this means we won't be getting the ties?
    VegasBond wrote:

Good afternoon Vincent,
    Unfortunately the order wasn't able to produce. We tried other avenues to see if we could get it done but to no avail. The reasons we were told is there was not enough fabric to produce and this Spectre collection was outdated. My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Best Regards

Tom Ford Stylist
    Vinnie Sampson
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    VegasBond wrote:

Good afternoon Vincent,

Best Regards

Tom Ford Stylist
    Vinnie Sampson
    Yes unfortunately it will not come to fruition. I tried my best but I can only do so much as I do not work for Tom Ford. I was really trying to help other members out and get them pieces they were looking for and had TF tell me they could make it happen. Then when I put the members together after I confirmed the order with them and sent out the forms I thought all will be good. Unfortunately Tom Ford was not able to follow through and it makes me look bad on the forum when I was just trying to help. I did go a little off radar but I thought everything was being handled at that point by Tom Ford. it was not and for that I apologize sincerely to each and everyone of you that was part of the project that it did not come together.
    @OmegaBondWatches

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    That's too bad. I was looking forward to getting that PTS tie.

Thanks for your effort VB.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    VegasBond wrote:
    VegasBond wrote:

Good afternoon Vincent,

Best Regards

Tom Ford Stylist
    Vinnie Sampson
    Yes unfortunately it will not come to fruition. I tried my best but I can only do so much as I do not work for Tom Ford. I was really trying to help other members out and get them pieces they were looking for and had TF tell me they could make it happen. Then when I put the members together after I confirmed the order with them and sent out the forms I thought all will be good. Unfortunately Tom Ford was not able to follow through and it makes me look bad on the forum when I was just trying to help. I did go a little off radar but I thought everything was being handled at that point by Tom Ford. it was not and for that I apologize sincerely to each and everyone of you that was part of the project that it did not come together.
    Seems like its getting awfully routine for TF to drop the ball as of recent.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    VegasBond wrote:
    VegasBond wrote:

Good afternoon Vincent,

Best Regards

Tom Ford Stylist
    Vinnie Sampson

No worries!
    Thank you Vegasbond for trying to make this possible.
    I followed your advice and bought two ties at a Tom Ford shop today.
    They still have a few colors left :)