American Apparel

Comments

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Size Large if you can get a couple that would be great just in Navy tho
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    edited March 2017
    I guess I will try to go to an AA store on Tuesday.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,582Chief of Staff
    hthomas wrote:
    My store was completely sold out!

Thanks for trying -{
    YNWA 97
  • MonkimediaMonkimedia Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    If you don't mind posting to the uk then medium, in navy and grey. Or if you can wait until October il be in Texas and could post to my hotel?
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited March 2017
    I managed to snag a few size Larges in SA Navy from the store near me. That's the only size they had available and the only color left. They were marked down but they weren't $6. They were 40% off sticker price of $28.00, plus tax. Not sure how the OP did his math. But still a good deal, and the last chance to get one before the company goes out of business for good. If anyone is after a size Large, please PM me.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    If anyone runs across a Navy in small, that would be awesome. They only had one medium left in Navy. Gonna hold on to that one until a S pops up.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    XL for me please! Thanks! -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I'd go for a navy in XL if there are any About and someone is kind enough.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    checked out the only American Apparel store that's close to me and unfortunately they didn't have the baby thermal in navy, only red. They were also in the process of boxing up all the merchandise to close the store next month.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Size M for me please in navy color.
    Thank you!
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    Gents, I just stopped at the AA a block from my office in DC and they had some navy left. I scored 3 XL's and 2 L's. I will try them on tonight, but right now my plan is to keep 1 (or 2) of the XL's for myself. So, I should have 2 L's and at least 1 XL available.

They also had an XXS and XXL but I did not buy those - don't want to get stuck with them if no one wants them. If someone wants those 2 sizes, I can go back and see if they are still there.

PM me if interested. I'd prefer to sell to the US to avoid customs paperwork, but am open to selling to others if there is interest.

20170306_163657.jpg

20170306_163700.jpg
    Gents, I just stopped at the AA a block from my office in DC and they had some navy left. I scored 3 XL's and 2 L's. I will try them on tonight, but right now my plan is to keep 1 (or 2) of the XL's for myself. So, I should have 2 L's and at least 1 XL available.

They also had an XXS and XXL but I did not buy those - don't want to get stuck with them if no one wants them. If someone wants those 2 sizes, I can go back and see if they are still there.

PM me if interested. I'd prefer to sell to the US to avoid customs paperwork, but am open to selling to others if there is interest.

20170306_163657.jpg

20170306_163700.jpg

If you go back, can you please triple check if there are 2 size Medium left? Thank you!
  • DUBL_OHDUBL_OH Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I am looking for an XL in Navy, and am located in the US if anyone cares to ship?
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I'm not sure whether I should take an L or an M but I guess it's too late now anyways :/ Shame because I would definitely buy one!
  • OMEGA BOND WATCHESOMEGA BOND WATCHES Las Vegas, NVPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    At the store in Vegas they have: (2) L (1) M
    But they are not 6 dollars unfortunately. 50% off regular price. 14 dollars plus tax so 15.25. It's also worth noting the garments have a sticker that says they will shrink 8% for those of you with sizing questions I normally take a XL but opted for the 2xl for shrinkage. If your interested pm me with in the next hour I'm having lunch and don't normally come up this way.
    IMG_2270.jpg
    History isn’t kind to men who play God.
    @OmegaBondWatches

***Vegas Bond is now OMEGA BOND WATCHES***
    PM sent
    Thank you
    All the AA stores near me are sold out of the long sleeved T's.
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    All of my available shirts have been sold. If anyone is interested, I could go take one more look at the AA near me, but I think I picked them clean except for one XXS and one XXL.

20170306_163657.jpg

20170306_163700.jpg
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I'll take the XXL!
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    I'm desperate for 3 x size Large
    Same here, but for 3x size M in navy color
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    If someone has a small in navy I will take it!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    I'd like a large in navy and one in gray.
  • Dan DeltsDan Delts Posts: 57MI6 Agent
    Ill take a couple of Large in Navy if happy to ship to Australia :)
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    Actually I'd like a medium and a large, if possible, guys.

Thanks!
  • HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    I'd happily take a couple of navy small or grey if anyone can get hold of any and ship to Sydney, Australia?
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    I would love a navy size large if possible.