Mods: Can you please delete this thread?

othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
Hey guys,
Selling some more QoS items (both Tom Ford obviously):

1. Greene Party Tie (we all know how rare this one is...).

Here's a closeup pic of the tie. I'm going to take more photos when I'm not in a rush...

IMG_5003_zpssqn8ms60.png

Make me an offer!

2. A tie very similar to the screen-used PTS tie. It's the same weave and has one of the main colours, but instead of black in the squares, it's blue. The shadows do make the squares look black though, so I'd consider it a decent substitute since everything else is the same. In excellent condition.

IMG_5017_zpsbg4bmfnv.jpg
IMG_5016_zpsp7tnmmhy.jpg
IMG_5014_zpstvihpyqx.jpg
IMG_5015_zpsw2imnwgd.jpg

Asking for $200 for this one.

Comments

• othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Added pics of the QoS PTS substitute tie. It's from the same era as all the other QOS ties, which you can tell by the pattern.

One of the colour ways is screen accurate (the blue) but instead of black squares in the middle, they're blue as well. But as you can see from the close ups, the shadows create a black effect depending on the angle.

Greene Party Tie is next...
    PTS Substitute tie is sold.
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 421MI6 Agent
    Hey, othertravel, photobucket link's not working... could you re-upload the Greene party tie pic(s)? Thanks!
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 361MI6 Agent
    Could you re upload photos?
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
    Hey everybody, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been away/busy (summer time, etc...).

I'm posting pics tomorrow. I have a pending offer, but working out terms. If you're still interested please send me a PM.

Note that because it's a high-value item I will ship it out tracked and fully insured.