No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Right now I received the BP Joe Sunglasses I preordered half a year ago. I ordered the non limited version and as was already written before: yes, the 007 Logo is on the right hand temple. So sad. I was hoping till the end they would come without that logo. I mean, who the hell wants that logo? And on the outside??????

But there is good news as well. The look and feel is incredible (I already own a pair of BP optical glasses). Should suit most faces.
    Nicely crafted.
    But that logo...... :(
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Indeed very strange decision by BP to have logo on exterior.

One can only presume it was part of the licensing agreement specifications by EON
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    The Duster is a fun, interesting piece....that I’m afraid I would never wear. I need to see it in the film. The clip from the trailer (paired with the Henley, black pants, and boots) doesn’t look like a composed outfit to me. More like Bond stole the duster to wear over the other clothes.

In other news Connolly is adding a shipping charge to the price of the Giubbino jacket. 40 quid for buyers outside the UK!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited January 2020
    Cheverian wrote:
    The Duster is a fun, interesting piece....that I’m afraid I would never wear. I need to see it in the film. The clip from the trailer (paired with the Henley, black pants, and boots) doesn’t look like a composed outfit to me. More like Bond stole the duster to wear over the other clothes.

In other news Connolly is adding a shipping charge to the price of the Giubbino jacket. 40 quid for buyers outside the UK!

I've talked to Maximos Zachariadis from Connolly yesterday and he says the shipping coasts are £30 :s maybe he thoughts that I live inside the UK (can't imagine, my english is too bad :--D)
    I don't know what to do with that jacket, of course 150 le make that jacket even more attractive but damn nearly £500 for a linen-jacket? (yeah I know: "manufacturer in Northern Italy", "special order" blabla) ...I like it but its not a must-have. on the other hand I own the Drake's, the Winch and having the complete outfit would be nice to have but as mentioned before I'm afraid that jacket doesn't get enough screen-time. Just imagine you see bond and swann walking up the stairs in matera. CUT. laying in bed together. good bye connolly jacket.
    I wonder that the 150 pieces aren't sold out already, I mean 150 pieces never covers that huge bond-hunter-demand. thinking of the 700 matchless jackets

anyway I have some good news regarding the size, Mr. Zachariadis wrote:
    I will send you a chart size in the next couple of days, as we are expecting the correct measurements from the manufacturers .
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Spectre tie on the left and No Time To Die Tom Ford tie on the right. Really hard to tell from the pictures but the ties or actually night and day. The one from No Time To Die is darker and a different weave all together.

34-B7-CCF3-958-E-4853-8295-9-B487-A581-F11.jpg

Is there a date yet for when the ties are going to be released? I'm guessing it's releasing as part of the TF NTTD collection.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    On the bright side the Giubbino won’t cost much more than the TF jeans!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    I've talked to Maximos Zachariadis from Connolly yesterday and he says the shipping coasts are £30 :s maybe he thoughts that I live inside the UK (can't imagine, my english is too bad :--D)
    don't know what to do with that jacket, of course 150 le make that jacket even more attractive but nearly £500 for a linen-jacket (yeah I know manufacturer in Northern Italy, special order blabla) ...I like it but its not a must-have on the other hand I own the drakes, the winch and having the complete outfit would be nice but as mentioned before I'm afraid that jacket doesn't get enough screen-time. just imagine you see bond and swann walking up the stairs in matera. CUT. laying in bed together. good bye connolly jacket.
    I wonder that the 150 pieces aren't sold out already, I mean 150 pieces never covers that huge bond-hunter-demand. thinking of the 700 matchless jackets

anyway I have some good news regarding the size, Mr. Zachariadis wrote:
    I will send you a chart size in the next couple of days, as we are expecting the correct measurements from the manufacturers .
    Or the 150 Billy Reid peacoats, how long does a Linen blend jacket usually last with regular wear? Feel like it will fall apart after a year or so.
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    My Mango linen/cotton jacket had damage in the collar after one wash. I didn’t like it anyway so gave it away.
    Yes. Considerably!
    I've got a Discount-Code for Mason & Sons which is 20% off until the end of this month. If somebody is interested PM me please. for the AT Braces for instance :)
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    PM sent, thanks Noi.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Spectre tie on the left and No Time To Die Tom Ford tie on the right. Really hard to tell from the pictures but the ties or actually night and day. The one from No Time To Die is darker and a different weave all together.

34-B7-CCF3-958-E-4853-8295-9-B487-A581-F11.jpg

Is there a date yet for when the ties are going to be released? I'm guessing it's releasing as part of the TF NTTD collection.

J
    Nttd tf stuff stocking late march
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    edited January 2020
    new production stills
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
  • Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    new production stills
    6.jpg
    Good god, everything about that jacket in the last image looks absolutely awful. I did like the way Skyfall's suits fit Craig, but this image reads like a parody. I just hope this is just a bad picture, and it looks better on screen...
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Alex006 wrote:
    Noi wrote:
    new production stills
    6.jpg
    Good god, everything about that jacket in the last image looks absolutely awful. I did like the way Skyfall's suits fit Craig, but this image reads like a parody. I just hope this is just a bad picture, and it looks better on screen...

The top button isn't designed to be fastened. I think it fits him decently, but it's pulling at the chest because of how he's buttoning it.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    edited January 2020
    heres the full picture, I like the fit too but I have to admit that I'm attracted to that suit anyway and what do you expect after exciting motorcycle-chasing-action {:)
    6.png
    unfortunaly there were no better pictures of him wearing the RGT/Duster-Outfit or the short sleeve-henley
    I wonder if theres an outfit we haven't seen so far, what do you think?
  • Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent
    edited January 2020
    I mean, you like what you like, but to me it looks like the "Before" picture in a GQ bad style makeover comparison shoot.

1950s-1960s-overgrown-boy-in-too-tight-sports-jacket-and-pants-looking-AAKMBW.jpg

And agreed, the button doesn't look like it was meant to be buttoned... so why button it? I mean, what else are we going to get? Suspenders and belt loops? ;) I can only hope there's a narrative purpose to that faux pas...

I will say, the RGT jacket is a thing of beauty though. Just recieved mine today, and I'm shocked at how light it is and flattering the fit is. Definently not your old school Barbour. I can easily see why it has such a strong following, Bond connection notwithstanding.

I will say though that it looks bloody gorgeous with the collar down, even better than it popped. And this coming from someone that ALWAYS pops his collars. I'm not trying to be a contrarian, big fan of Bond's stylistic choices in Craig's tenure, I just think there's quite a few missteps from what we've seen so far...
    Alex006 wrote:
    I mean, you like what you like, but to me it looks like the "Before" picture in a GQ bad style makeover comparison shoot.

1950s-1960s-overgrown-boy-in-too-tight-sports-jacket-and-pants-looking-AAKMBW.jpg

And agreed, the button doesn't look like it was meant to be buttoned... so why button it? I mean, what else are we going to get? Suspenders and belt loops? ;) I can only hope there's a narrative purpose to that faux pas...

A belt and braces together is a faux pas. Belt loops and braces together are not a faux pas, it's just not ideal. I suspect that there will be a narrative as to why he's wearing braces. I suspect that he's buttoning the top button to conceal a harness for when he jumps off the bridge.
    Noi wrote:
    new production stills
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    I hope the next Bond is as masculine and tough looking as Craig is.
  • OMEGA BOND WATCHESOMEGA BOND WATCHES Las Vegas, NVPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    Looks like the Aqua terra has been narrowed down to two models, based on the date window being on the right. I’m hopeful it will be a continuation of the 41.5 mm Bond wore in the ending of Spectre (not the vintage from the DB5 scene).
    73-AA5-EBA-D92-A-4868-A455-4074-D8-C22-AE1.png

DADACF44-D81-B-4-D87-A79-A-5-FB20-DEAEBF8.jpg
    History isn’t kind to men who play God.
    @OmegaBondWatches

***Vegas Bond is now OMEGA BOND WATCHES***
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    So I mentioned this on the spoiler thread... but after all the jokes about Q, Moneypenny, and M being the "scooby gang"... uhmmmmm Moneypenny in blue pants and a white shirt with orange collar in that production still looks like she's doing a Cosplay homage to Fred on Scooby Doo !!!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    new production stills
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    I hope the next Bond is as masculine and tough looking as Craig is.

I second that! Tough act to follow IMHO
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Who wore it better?
    589815-DD-088-A-4-C7-A-980-D-A92-D1-C6-B2543.jpg
  • SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    VegasBond wrote:
    Looks like the Aqua terra has been narrowed down to two models, based on the date window being on the right. I’m hopeful it will be a continuation of the 41.5 mm Bond wore in the ending of Spectre (not the vintage from the DB5 scene).

Aren’t the models with the vertical lines discontinued?
  • OMEGA BOND WATCHESOMEGA BOND WATCHES Las Vegas, NVPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    SevenD wrote:
    VegasBond wrote:

Aren’t the models with the vertical lines discontinued?
    Pulled this off the site today looks like they brought this particular model back.
    History isn’t kind to men who play God.
    @OmegaBondWatches

***Vegas Bond is now OMEGA BOND WATCHES***
  • universal exports tokyouniversal exports tokyo TokyoPosts: 11MI6 Agent
    I received my winch2 grey pants, today. I ordered it to Alessandro 2 days ago. It's amazing!
    My size usually 48, but they don't have 48 now, so I ordered 46. It fits for me.
    Alessandro said "next order that I think will be ready at the end of February".
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    That looks like a 38 mm AT to my eye.
  • Monsieur Le ChiffreMonsieur Le Chiffre LondonPosts: 148MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Alex006 wrote:
    Noi wrote:
    new production stills
    6.jpg

The top button isn't designed to be fastened. I think it fits him decently, but it's pulling at the chest because of how he's buttoning it.

A decision probably taken out of his hands for the sake of continuity. DC arrived in Matera to film long after the bridge jump was filmed and the stunt double buttoned the top button to try and conceal the cords as much as possible

01.jpg
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused." | IG: @commanderbond_007
    Matt S wrote:
    Alex006 wrote:

A decision probably taken out of his hands for the sake of continuity. DC arrived in Matera to film long after the bridge jump was filmed and the stunt double buttoned the top button to try and conceal the cords as much as possible

01.jpg
    That makes sense, I was also thinking within the context of the film maybe he buttons it all the way up so its not flapping around when he jumps over the bridge. But earlier pics from the cemetery show it buttoned that way anyway.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    I wouldn't like to guess on the Aqua Terra size by pics

Someone mentioned the NTTD Seamaster was small size (and it kind of looked that way on his wrist) so was surprised in to see it ended up 42mm.
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Matt S wrote:

01.jpg
    That makes sense, I was also thinking within the context of the film maybe he buttons it all the way up so its not flapping around when he jumps over the bridge. But earlier pics from the cemetery show it buttoned that way anyway.

If flapping around was a concern, buttoning the bottom would have done a lot more than buttoning the top. I think the top is buttoned to conceal a harness.