7 for All Mankind SA Jeans

2»

Comments

• Typical...

May I say that my respect is beginning to grow for Luigi and Tom Ford and not to mention, Simon and David for actually being able to pull off reissues?
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    In all likelihood the spring/summer line is already set.

Still, a worthy attempt. -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Typical...

May I say that my respect is beginning to grow for Luigi and Tom Ford and not to mention, Simon and David for actually being able to pull off reissues?

Indeed my thoughts also. Quite a lot of projects get started here but not many get completed due to manufacturer having no interest. Tom Ford get a lot of flak however you have to be thankful and appreciate their co-operation and effort regardless what you think of cost
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Typical...

Indeed my thoughts also. Quite a lot of projects get started here but not many get completed due to manufacturer having no interest. Tom Ford get a lot of flak however you have to be thankful and appreciate their co-operation and effort regardless what you think of cost

Well the main problem for brands is profitability.
    Either you make a huge profit on a few expensive items, either a small one but on a large scale.

It is simply not interesting for 74AMK or Aldo to produce 50 pieces.
    And that's the problem. :(
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Indeed

Also I think half the battle is also communication - difficult to get up the chain with the big corporations to find somebody who cares. Usually hard to get past a basic customer care assistant who couldn't give a monkeys.

Our Tom Ford contacts are also based in Milan and have direct links with the Italian factory which is always handy!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Indeed

Also I think half the battle is also communication - difficult to get up the chain with the big corporations to find somebody who cares. Usually hard to get past a basic customer care assistant who couldn't give a monkeys.

Our Tom Ford contacts are also based in Milan and have direct links with the Italian factory which is always handy!

And you are right about Luigi, Simon and David.
    I'm very grateful for they have done for us -{