SOLD: Tom Ford Navy Johnny Polo from "Spectre" Size 52

CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
I took a chance on a screen accurate preowned Tom Ford Spectre navy blue polo size 52 on Grailed, and although it fits me the same way it does Craig (snugly), let’s just say I have the guns to pull it off — but not the abs. I have a 43 inch chest and 33 inch waist, but am not flat-stomached enough for this shirt.

Here are the measurements:

Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 19.5 Inches
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam horizontally across the back: 18.25 Inches
Back Length from the BASE of the collar at seam down back: 26 Inches

People have asked about the sizing. The measurements are correct: this is a stretchy shirt as others here can attest. Watch the SPECTRE scene again and you'll see how formfitting it is.

I'm hoping to get $375.

PM me if you're interested.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/3626146-tom-ford-tom-ford-spectre-polo-navy-size-50

7_E25264_B-_F4_B2-4_B29-93_A2-_D8322_E3121_A1.jpg

Comments

• -_Quantum_--_Quantum_- Posts: 101MI6 Agent
    That seems awfully slim based on measurements. Are you a 52 in other TF items? That seems like it would fit me and I typically wear a 48. Thanks.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    I have a 52 TF suit that fits me like a glove, but the measurements of this polo gave me pause too. It’s meant to be snug. In fact I rewatched the Spectre scene and there’s a second where it rides up his stomach! I think it’s just a matter of the fabric being stretchy. I feel like it should be a 50 but the label says 52.
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    What is your chest size?
    Cheverian wrote:
    I have a 52 TF suit that fits me like a glove, but the measurements of this polo gave me pause too. It’s meant to be snug. In fact I rewatched the Spectre scene and there’s a second where it rides up his stomach! I think it’s just a matter of the fabric being stretchy. I feel like it should be a 50 but the label says 52.
    My chest size is 43.
  • Sounds like it was tailored.
    I don’t think it was tailored. It would be hard to do, being knit. I think it’s meant to be stretchy. And as I said, I think it fits me the way it’s designed to do looking at the length on Craig and where it hits his biceps. For me it’s just not super flattering of my stomach. The chest and shoulders aren’t tight at all.
    I should have bumped this before Black Friday when you guys still had money. :))
    Mods, you can now close this thread. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.