Kingsman 'Merlin' and Matchless 'Craig' Jackets for Sale

BleauchampBleauchamp Posts: 42MI6 Agent
Hello all,

I am offering for sale my JV suede racer jacket in size medium, my Mr Porter x Kingsman black watch waxed cotton jacket in size medium, as well as a Barbour Beacon in size large. The JV is from the second run, has only been worn once indoors to try on, and comes with its tags, though I hastily-& foolishly- removed them. The same is true of the Kingsman piece; the tags are off, but it never left the house. The Barbour was only worn once, in mild weather, no rain or snow. Both are now too large for me, and as such must go.

The JV, being new and not currently available from JV, I'm hoping to get a reasonable price for; that said, I'm open to all offers and am mostly looking for a rapid sale. The. Kingsman isn’t available anywhere either, so I would prefer fair offers, though once again, a rapid sale is the main concern. Finally the Barbour, being still available new from retailers such as END and not technically new, will obviously be let go for a far smaller share of its original value than the JV, so send whatever offer you deem reasonable.

Pictures of all three are available at the following link: https://www.instagram.com/countdebleuchamp

Cheers

Comments

• ewdennisewdennis Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    PM sent :) :) :)
  • BleauchampBleauchamp Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Hello once again,

For the curious among you, here is the link to an IG profile dedicated to moving these items: https://www.instagram.com/countdebleuchamp/

I trust most will enjoy my choice of background, and PMs received as of writing this are in process of being answered.

Cheers
    Bumping this as I’ve updated the post to include the Kingsman jacket.

Best
    PM answered.
    Taking the liberty to give this a bump.
    Right, after a few offers that have slipped through the cracks due to sizing and other issues, I will provide a price list in hopes this gets the ball rolling anew.

JV Racer: 650USD (Orig. 800USD)
    Kingsman: 500USD (Orig. 750USD)
    Barbour Beacon: 300USD (Orig. 450USD)

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
    PM Answered.
  • jarrettkongjarrettkong Posts: 81MI6 Agent
    Hey you got anything left?
    Yes, apologies for failing to update the thread. The JV suede racer is gone, with the other two remaining. I have a size medium Matchless Craig blouson, but I'm not terribly eager to part ways with it.
  • jarrettkongjarrettkong Posts: 81MI6 Agent
    Ok I’ll pm you
    All previously unanswered PMs have now been replied to -{