FS: Plaited Ring Belts - Lighter Brown Left

TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
Decided to sell my plaited ring belts same style as the RM Williams belts we see DC wearing often.
I had these commissioned by a leather plaiter in Australia. Both are made in Kangaroo hide and plaited in the same style/manner as the RM Williams one. They are made of a thin leather so they are very light and fold over nicely. I don't wear them anymore because I was able to get a RM Williams one in my size finally and that gets all the wear.

The lighter brown is closer to 1.5" wide. They are both 42" long (works out to be a 34 size based on my RM Williams sized 34 belt). I wear size 29 or 30 in most jeans/pants and a 32 belt. I can get a good hang down with these belts.

Both come with a floating keeper. I think I wore the light brown one twice, and the dark one maybe 25 times total.

Looking at $75 USD a piece plus shipping. Will quote you on actual shipping cost. PM me! Payment via paypal. No refunds, returns, exchanges.

Album link here https://imgur.com/a/y3bJh

Light Brown
0L6J087l.jpg?1

Color Difference
C1Da8F7l.jpg

Comments

• DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Link isn’t working for me and I can’t see the images in the post; can you
    edit?
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Links have been updated. I'm using imgur links so possible it's being blocked on your side? Everything is ok here now.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Dark Brown sold! Lighter brown still available.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Still can't see pictures in the thread and the link doesn't work for me.....
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,126MI6 Agent
    Pictures and link both work fine on my iPad.