WTB SMALL Barbour ToKiTo Sports Jacket/WTT: Can trade a Medium ToKiTo

BalmoralBalmoral Posts: 26MI6 Agent
If anyone has a SMALL ToKiTo Sports Jacket (I prefer the uneven button stance if you have that) just sitting around and not getting use. Please drop me a line to see if we can compromise on a price. Thanks!

Comments

• BalmoralBalmoral Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    WTT option: have a practically new MEDIUM to trade for similar condition in SMALL.
    Just bumping again.

With the snug fit I'd thought there'd be more people willing to let go a small! B-)
    No one letting go of the small it seems!

If not, how about a discussion about how the jacket has fared over the years? People wear theirs regularly? I'm curious if Barbour will be involved again in the next movie...
    Balmoral wrote:
    No one letting go of the small it seems!

If not, how about a discussion about how the jacket has fared over the years? People wear theirs regularly? I'm curious if Barbour will be involved again in the next movie...

Hey man, I got a small one in great condition. Looking to trade it for a medium, but I guess I could sell it and buy a medium for the money. Are you still looking for one? I live in Sweden.

EDIT;

Haha not sure how I missed it but I didn't notice that you had a medium for trade! Man, I'd love to trade. Really hope you see this one day, as much as I love mine it's just too snug, I deff need medium.

Hey! Sorry for the late response as I haven't been on a few; unfortunately I sold my medium. Good luck with the sale as your small looks great!