FS: Skyfall items / Acne Wall Street Trousers / Topman Chinos

I'm about to list a couple Skyfall items for sale and I will be adding photos later on today.

Topman Beige Chinos size 32 / 32 preowned but still in good condition / I believe they were slightly aged and distressed even
when Brand new from the factory.
They are the second batch I believe, so there is one letter difference in the product code.
Instead of 68L19DGRY the product code is 68L19EGRY.

They were a little tricky to acquire and I had them imported so shipping was a bit pricey.

Asking $70 OBO

Acne Wall Street Trousers are brand new and are 100% screen accurate.
Size is 48 / length is 33 inches / they have not been shortened.

Asking $250 OBO

I offer free shipping within the US, but if it is international, I ask the buyer to cover it.
Thanks.

IMG_20171213_142624294.jpg

IMG_20171213_142641071_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171213_142752130.jpg

Comments

• DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    edited December 2017
    Damn! Seems two of us on here have undercharged for the same size pair of Acne Wall Street trousers. They have passed on twice for £90 in recent weeks most recently to another member on here who told me they don't fit him either!
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • Because they are brand new and never worn, I'm asking retail for them. $250.

I tried them on, and I would say if someone is a 31 waist, they would be ideal.
    32 may work as well. They have side adjusters as well, but if you are 33, I
    would say forget about it.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    Because they are brand new and never worn, I'm asking retail for them. $250.

I tried them on, and I would say if someone is a 31 waist, they would be ideal.
    32 may work as well. They have side adjusters as well, but if you are 33, I
    would say forget about it.

The main issues with these pants are the thighs, which are very tight.
    For this reason it is better to size up.
  • I'm not sure why but the thighs are not too bad IMO, I can measure them if people want me to, but I tried on a size 50 one time and the thighs were tighter than this size 48, not sure why there was a variation, perhaps a run from a different season and year.
  • GETSOM5GETSOM5 Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    PM’ed you on ACNE’s
  • GETSOM5GETSOM5 Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    GETSOM5 wrote:
    PM’ed you on ACNE’s

I will take them ... new to board
  • Acne trousers now SOLD.

Topman chinos still available. Will add pics today.