Closet Clearout: Tom Ford, NPeal, Brunello Cucinelli, Crockett & Jones

5991erd5991erd Posts: 79MI6 Agent
I am selling several different items from Tom Ford, Brunello Cucinelli, and Crockett & Jones:

1. Two Tom Ford cocktail cuff shirts, one white, one blue, both size 15.5 / 39 - $299 each — white sold
2. Brunello Cucinelli cashmere/silk cardigan, 48 IT / 38 US, new without tags - $299
3. Two NPeal cashmere round neck sweaters (lapis blue and charcoal grey), XS - $115 each -- blue sold
4. Black Crockett & Jones Alex shoes, size 10.5 UK with leather soles (worn only twice) - $399
5. Tom Ford and Brunello Cucinelli ties - TF $125, BC $99

Please see below for full details, pictures, and prices.

1. I am selling two slim-fit Tom Ford turnback (cocktail cuff) shirts size 15.5 / 39, one white, one blue. The white shirt was not available ready-to-wear, so I ordered it made-to-measure. All the measurements are standard TF slim-fit 15.5 except on the white shirt I believe they narrowed the shoulders a tiny bit (perhaps a half-inch). Both shirts are in very good condition, worn about 3-4 times each---no visible wear on the white shirt, and the only sign of wear on the blue shirt is slight darkening in right underarm area that should come out with wash. See photos:

White shirt sold

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

2. I am selling my Brunello Cucinelli medium grey cashmere/silk blend cardigan, size 48 IT, 38 US. The cardigan is new without tags, never worn, and in perfect condition. The blend is 70% cashmere, 30% silk. Please PM if interested. The price is $299 plus shipping.

5874b82016dde031039341ef67acd3ec.jpg

dfg.jpg

fsdknfs.jpg

sadasd.jpg

dafasg.jpg

3. I am selling my two N Peal Oxford 1ply round neck 100% cashmere sweaters. This is the Skyfall sweater, but in the colors of the Spectre mock neck sweaters---Lapis Blue and Charcoal Grey. NOTE: BLUE SOLD

The size is XS. Note that these sweaters are cut very loose, so they would probably fit anyone who is normally a size S or prefers a more fitted look.

The sweaters are in very good condition. They have been worn a few times so there is minor pilling. But otherwise they are in great shape.

I am asking $115 for each sweater plus shipping via PayPal. You can purchase only one or both together. Please PM if you are interested.

Original N Peal box included.

See below for pictures

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

4. I am selling my pair of black Crockett & Jones Alex shoes with leather soles in size UK 10.5, one of the models worn in Skyfall and Spectre. The shoes have been worn twice and there is only a small bit of wear on the soles. I have kept them in the bags and on the shoe trees. The uppers are in excellent condition, with no visible flaws. Shoe trees (normally an extra $110) and C&J bags included. The price is $399 plus shipping. Please PM if interested.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

5. I am selling two ties, one from Tom Ford and the other Brunello Cucinelli. The BC is similar to the tie Craig wore at the Spectre press launch and event in Rome, just with brown background and blue stripes rather than brown stripes on blue. Details and photos below. Please PM if interested.

Both ties are in perfect condition, worn just once.

Tom Ford grey wool/silk tie - $125 plus shipping

image3.jpg

235235_copy.jpg

image2.jpg

Brunello Cucinelli brown/blue silk tie - $99 plus shipping

123_copy.jpg

235235_copy_2.jpg

image5.jpg

Comments