FS JB Skyfall Large Leather Jacket - 1930's Distressed Leather Jacket

Bought in 2014 from Mr. Porter for $900 USD and only worn a handful of times. Stored flat in a garment bag in a non-smoking house. This jacket is practically new still.

I bought this primarily for it's collectability but now need the $ for some stormtrooper armour..... no seriously.....LOL

Asking $750 USD plus shipping from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Daniel_Craig_Skyfall.jpg

Levis_VC_Jacket_Back.jpg

Levis_VC_Jacket_Front.jpg

Comments

• McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    Given the variations with each release of this jacket, it may be beneficial to provide a few measurements (shoulder, sleeve, chest) to help move your sale along -{
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Yes! measurements please
  • GilFran007GilFran007 Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    Ask and ye shall receive!

pit to pit = 23"
    collar seam to shoulder seam = 6.5"
    shoulder to cuff = 26.25"
    waist = 20.5"
    back length = 25"

She fits like every other large jacket on me....with a smidgeon of extra length at the sleeves. I believe this comes from it's vintage pattern DNA. You can see that the sleeves hang low on the cuff on DC as well.

Hope that helps. It is a lovely piece....but I'm not in love with it as much as some of the other items in the JB collection :)
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Gymkata wrote:
    Oh crap...that sounds like the perfect size for me.

:)) go for it man! I'm wearing mine today! -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    I don't know if I can sell it to Gymkata.....he's ranked TWINE a little too close to DAD....

:))
    Gymkata wrote:
    GilFran007 wrote:
    I don't know if I can sell it to Gymkata.....he's ranked TWINE a little too close to DAD....

:))

Hey man, I'm doing a rewatch! It may go up in the rankings!
    In the meantime, I'm trying to think of a way to buy this jacket without the wife knowing about it. It'd be easier to have a mistress at this point.

LOL....I hope so, TWINE is my favourite PB movie.......but I admit, GE might beat it on a good day ;)

So the trick with the wife is to buy so many leather jackets that she couldn't possibly notice what's new and what's existing.

Reminds me of the time I went to LA to meet up with Tony Nowak (maker of the Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Jacket). He made me a custom Indy jacket in a very distressed, heavy cowhide........cost way more than what I was allowed to spend on my visit, duty wise.

Coming back home, Customs asked me if I had anything to declare: "Nope....didn't buy a thing. Just me and my 10 year old jacket coming home......"

LOL
    The jacket is SOLD :)
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    GilFran007 wrote:

Reminds me of the time I went to LA to meet up with Tony Nowak

LOL

That's a name I wouldn't have expected to turn up on this forum. I hope you still have your jacket. I was fortunte to have him make me two while I was on deployment and then after his passing, his son-in-law made me one which I ended up letting go.
    McQueen wrote:
    GilFran007 wrote:

Reminds me of the time I went to LA to meet up with Tony Nowak

LOL

That's a name I wouldn't have expected to turn up on this forum. I hope you still have your jacket. I was fortunte to have him make me two while I was on deployment and then after his passing, his son-in-law made me one which I ended up letting go.

Yes...I will never part with my TN jackets. I was fortunate to have met him during my hobby travels and admired his character deeply. He was a good friend :)