FS Royale Filmwear Harrington V4 XL and XXL

MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
I figured i would list these here for a few days before i ship them back as its gonna cost $67 for S/H. Both jackets were only tried on once and then placed back into there respective bags and then repackaged in the shipping box. I am just trying to make my initial investment back so each jacket will be $245 which includes s/h within the US. International shipping will be more depending on destination. If you have any questions shoot me a PM or comment in the thread.

Thanks,

Mike
I know where you keep your gun!

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Update:

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that i will be shipping both my jackets back to Dan on Saturday morning. If you are interested please let me know so we can make arrangements for payment and s/h.

Thanks,

Mike
  • norbac1norbac1 Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Interested in XL..... Why are you returning them?
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Update:

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that i will be shipping both my jackets back to Dan on Saturday morning. If you are interested please let me know so we can make arrangements for payment and s/h.

Thanks,

Mike
    norbac1 wrote:
    Interested in XL..... Why are you returning them?
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Update:

Thanks,

Mike

The XL fit was ok but it was too tight in the shoulders and the XXL will need a lot of alterations especially in the shoulders.

Thanks,

Mike
    Please close this thread as both jackets have been returned to Dan!
This discussion has been closed.