FS: Brand New Royale Solden Jacket - Version 2

MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
Hi,
I have a brand new Royale Solden Jacket size large (Version 2) that I would like to sell for $150.00 OBO. Will post pictures if needed but like I said it is never worn. PM me if you are interested. Thanks Neil.

From the Royale site: Originally designed as a mid layer, this medium weight piece is part sweater / cardigan and part jacket. This ribbed knit jacket has an insulated nylon wind-breaker front. A heavier coat may be worn over the top, but this James Bond is a trend setter and wears this jacket as an outer layer in SPECTRE.
The ribbed knit cotton is a dark charcoal grey and the nylon front is a very dark navy. In some scenes of SPECTRE this jacket appears almost black, but these colours under natural light are very accurate.
It features heavy metal zippers edged with black leather piping and substantial slash pockets in the front. It is partially lined, with a single breast pocket inside.
The ribbed waist and cuffs keep the cold out and overall the fit of this jacket is slim.

Comments

• Matt007Matt007 Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Whats the like sizing on these? Im usually a Medium.
  • jarrettkongjarrettkong Posts: 81MI6 Agent
    Matt007 wrote:
    Whats the like sizing on these? Im usually a Medium.

I'm 6"3', 41" chest and 31" waist. I've worn a medium. The front length is 24" which is too short, especially since the quilting won't stretch out like the cotton. The sleeves are 25". The fit is tight but it will give a little. Biggest problem for me is the short body/sleeve length.
  • blackhawks1229blackhawks1229 Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    Still available?