WTB - Quantum Royale Filmwear Harrington in Medium

Im after the Quantum Royale filmwear jacket in medium if anyone is selling

Comments

• Matt007Matt007 Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    I know there is still some available just with the cost to the uk its a bit expensive
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Got mine shipped to the UK and (due to Dan’s external quoted pricing of 79.99) the customs charge was about £15 if I remember correctly. (Thanks for your awareness Dan). Overall, I thought the jacket was great value, even after the shipping / customs etc.

Haven’t found anything in the UK for years I could purchase for a similar/lesser price.
    Yes. Considerably.
  • Matt007Matt007 Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Ferinstal wrote:
    Got mine shipped to the UK and (due to Dan’s external quoted pricing of 79.99) the customs charge was about £15 if I remember correctly. (Thanks for your awareness Dan). Overall, I thought the jacket was great value, even after the shipping / customs etc.

Haven’t found anything in the UK for years I could purchase for a similar/lesser price.

Thanks for your reply, just think the carridge and import if just overpricing the jacket. Not saying its not worth it though
  • ATSATS Posts: 128MI6 Agent
    Matt007 wrote:
    Im after the Quantum Royale filmwear jacket in medium if anyone is selling

Darn, I wish a small would have worked
    https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/50446/for-sale-james-bond-quantum-harrington-jacket-size-small/

I will keep an eye out for you on a Medium.