WTB Tom Ford SKYFALL PINSTRIPE SUIT 40R NOT SA OR SA

nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
Hello Gentlemen,

As the title states I am looking for the Tom Ford Skyfall Pinstripe suit in a size 40R.

I will pay $3000 OR some of the items I have for sale plus cash.

If you are interested in a Black Belstaff Patterson size L we can also work something out.

Best,
Stefan

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Stefan
    Think there is enough original fabric left for one more. Go mtm, get 100% SA details. No other way!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    I spoke with my rep and the cost for a brand new MTO jacket puts me off right now. MTM just for the jacket is $4200

So I will be willing to pay a SA 40R TF suit for 3000 complete. I do not care what the inseam is because my legs are shorter than most and the length of sleeve needs to be at least 24. That way I can get it taken up.

I would consider a straight trade on my SA Spectre PTS Blue Glen Plaid suit which is NWOTs. The inseam is still un-hemmed and the sleeves are 25"

Best,
    Stefan
    Will trade a Tom Ford Greene Planet Suit size 40R (SA) plus $1k for a 40R Skyfall Pinstripe Suit which is (SA).

Best,
    Stefan
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I dont think many (or any) people here picked this suit up to be honest since not SA unless MTO
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Paul is right as the RTW wasnt SA
    Only way was to go MTM, by its nature I doubt anyone would then sell.
    Getting all the details spot on was too stressful to ever let mine go (thanks again to Matt S)...

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Was the SF glen plaid the same sort of deal as the pinstripe - the RTW not being SA and MTM the only way to go to get it right??
    JTM wrote:
    Was the SF glen plaid the same sort of deal as the pinstripe - the RTW not being SA and MTM the only way to go to get it right??

Yep

• Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I dont think many (or any) people here picked this suit up to be honest since not SA unless MTO

I actually do have the suite and it was MTM. One of my best suits !
    I highly recommend the buyer to invest the extra $1k to get it MTM because it’s something you will wear for life. It’s that good !
    welshboy78 wrote:

I actually do have the suite and it was MTM. One of my best suits !
    I highly recommend the buyer to invest the extra $1k to get it MTM because it’s something you will wear for life. It’s that good !

Seconded. Love mine. Tho only a few metres of fabric left

I spoke with my rep and he told me there is more than enough to do a full suit if I want. However the wait time I do not want.

So my last offer for those who have one and are reading this thread.

I will offer both SA Greene Planet size 40R + SA Spectre PTS NWOTS 40R for this suit in a size 40R

Best,
    Stefan
    edited May 2018
    Will include $800 cash plus both suits above for the suit.

If not SA we can workout a deal
    Still looking for Suit. If you have it let me know.

I might be able to trade a Belstaff Large Black Patterson for it.

If interested in a trade for the above let me know. Otherwise $3k gifted payment.

Best,
    Stefan