FS:Dark Blue Grenadine Silk Tie Anthony Sinclair Dr. No New c/w Box

GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
Hey Guys,

As title suggests I have a brand new/never worn Anthony Sinclair (AS) Dark Navy Blue Grenadine Tie complete with it’s original AS box and outer box as supplied - the Tie itself still in crepe paper wrapping inside as you’ll see from my pics.

Being the consummate Bond geek that I am (I feel so at home on our beloved forum :007)) I bought the dark navy Grenadine from Anthony Sinclair (AS) as the width, according to Matt S's excellent site (see link below), is 7cm - which I believe is the screen accurate width in Dr. No - however, I have never worn it and it lies tucked away in my collection.
In short, I feel it would be better to offer it up on here to someone who would get use out of it.

http://www.bondsuits.com/the-grenadine-tie/

The tie retails for £95.00 exclusively at Mason & Sons and can be found by clicking the link below:

https://www.masonandsons.com/collections/all/products/grenadine-necktie-in-dark-navy?variant=10365863811

The images below are of the actual tie on offer and comes from a smoke and pet free home...

8p5_Z0xx_ZTVu64_Izel_Fa0_Wg.jpg

Fv_Fyl9gc_STOEnc6_Ux73_Dqw.jpg

zf_Un_On3_ZTj_a0no_Nq4y_Dg.jpg

Zr_Jxwa_D0_QRi_Sx_Wtl_Rh_Xr_Tw.jpg

3tn_YIg_Wa_Ru2u_AZjq_Ar_0h_A.jpg

58_Dz_UF4r_Th_KD_b_UYl_TY55w.jpg

6_HI6l_Ab_TECb_NJnqb_Sl_Rlg.jpg

O2x_HC1w_TRJ_u7_N59f_Fz_UJQ.jpg

q_N7y_J04_KQmy_NWdrbc_M45_Nw.jpg

q_Sj_STznl_Rl_CJ9b_W4_Y7_KVhw.jpg

2_LKTF1_TQT7q_Il_Fd_Uetu_Xw.jpg

Er_Vtjly_ATp_Gv_ZLZu_FOp8og.jpg

As stated, and again you'll see from the M&S link, the tie retails at £95.00, which is what I originally paid.
I'm not looking to make a profit here; more to get back something in the region of what I originally paid.

Shall we say £80.00?

Buyer covers PayPal fees (although if payment is made via friends/family or gift there's usually no fees).

Shipping to U.K. free, elsewhere please PM and I'll get a quote from Post Office (Royal Mail).

For info: As an example, shipping to the USA 'Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed' at shipping weight of 300g (11oz) would be £15.40.

No time wasters please!

If interested please PM or pop me an email. Failing that, I'll resort to evilbay lol.

Thanks guys,

G -{

Comments