mallory5 is a good guy

MAGR007MAGR007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent
Bought an Harrington jacket from him. Paid by paypal. Since then he does not respond to my messages.

Comments

• Agent Double-O DanielAgent Double-O Daniel Posts: 159MI6 Agent
    MAGR007 wrote:
    Bought an Harrington jacket from him. Paid by paypal. Since then he does not respond to my messages.

I'm sorry to hear that. I feel your pain, that happened to me when I tried to purchase a Barbour Commander late last year. Make sure you contact PayPal and file a claim. You should get your money back.

Daniel
    Sorry but that last hand... Nearly killed me.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    MAGR007 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. I feel your pain, that happened to me when I tried to purchase a Barbour Commander late last year. Make sure you contact PayPal and file a claim. You should get your money back.

Daniel

From the same guy?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent
    I have not been able to log into the AJB007 site as I can only sign in on my home computer (automatic sign in) and have been away so only had access to phone.
    I sent the jacket last week.
    I have sent a photo of the receipt to MAGR007.
    I have not had any direct email from the gentleman only messages to AJB which I have not been able to pick up and now have subsequently come home to find this posting.
    I have apologised to MAGR007 as PAYPAL contacted me and have sent an unreserved apology and tracking information and hope he is satisfied.
    I rarely sell things as the hassle is often not worth the money and would prefer to hang on to clothing for "spares".
    However I have sold JB TF suits and rare OP sunglasses on the forum before with very happy feedback.
    I am just a little disappointed I didn't receive a direct email from MAGR007 as I could have resolved this straight away.
    I hope the jacket arrives soon and he likes it.
    Please email me directly if any concerns.
  • MAGR007MAGR007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent
    I got an email from mallory5 and it's all good now. I am sorry for overreacting. Regards
    Maybe moderators could cancel this thread.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    MAGR007 wrote:
    I got an email from mallory5 and it's all good now. I am sorry for overreacting. Regards

We could...but how about you change the title to reflect how you are now happy with mallory5...just so he gets a bit of good publicity after that bad...?
    YNWA 97
  • MAGR007MAGR007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    MAGR007 wrote:

We could...but how about you change the title to reflect how you are now happy with mallory5...just so he gets a bit of good publicity after that bad...?

Done -{
  • Agent Double-O DanielAgent Double-O Daniel Posts: 159MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    MAGR007 wrote:

Daniel

From the same guy?

No, not the same guy. I just know how much it sucks to have that happen.

Glad it got resolved.

Daniel
    Sorry but that last hand... Nearly killed me.