WTB: Levi Menlo - Small

Hi,

Looking to get a Levis Menlo jacket - small size (I think? Depending on the version? - I'd normally be a size 38 in suit jackets...maybe 39).

I'm located in Australia so seller must be ok with international shipping.

Let me know if you've got one to sell :) -{ B-)

Please and thankyou

Comments

• frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    For what it's worth I'm a slim 38R (slightly broad shoulders) and the medium works well for me. The sleeves were super long but, depending on which run you get, just expect that. I only say this because I thought I wanted a small too but got tired of waiting for one to pop up, caved, and got a medium. I'm thrilled with it.
  • SharpeSharpe Posts: 84MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    For what it's worth I'm a slim 38R (slightly broad shoulders) and the medium works well for me. The sleeves were super long but, depending on which run you get, just expect that. I only say this because I thought I wanted a small too but got tired of waiting for one to pop up, caved, and got a medium. I'm thrilled with it.

Thanks for that. You don't find it a little too roomy at all? Which version did y9u get
    Before the sleeves were taken up (from the shoulder) I felt it may be a little too baggy. But since the sleeves needed to come up 2.25" it turns out most of the bagginess was actually bunched at the top of the sleeve. The sleeve tapers so bringing it up also had the side benefit of slimming them. And yes, there's more chest room than on, say, the Barbour jacket. But when zipped it's perfectly fitted at the waist. Any smaller and it would be to tight (and I'm a 31 waist after breakfast). And I got the original run. I can't speak to the later versions.
    I just took a photo to show how a medium looks on me. Again, I'm a slim 38R and I'm really happy with the fit.

Xvn6SSW.jpg
  • SharpeSharpe Posts: 84MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    I just took a photo to show how a medium looks on me. Again, I'm a slim 38R and I'm really happy with the fit.

Xvn6SSW.jpg

Thanks for that. Looks good on you. I think i'd want a slightly snugger fit, closer to how it fits craig in the film. A medium might be fine for me, but I think an S would be closer to what i'm after.
  • ZChauvinZChauvin Posts: 244MI6 Agent
    They have one on Ebay right now for an insane amount. People are ridiculous!
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,724MI6 Agent
    Yeah I can't imagine that's going to sell!
  • ZChauvinZChauvin Posts: 244MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:

I purchased two, a large and a medium - trying to find the right fit and didn't pay $1,800 combined.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    ZChauvin wrote:
    emtiem wrote:

I purchased two, a large and a medium - trying to find the right fit and didn't pay $1,800 combined.

Some people sometimes have money to burn I got a small and a medium and someone offered me £1200 for the small so I sold it and managed to get another small from the first batch and never worn either :)