Royale Filmwear Solden jacket sz Small

Selling Royale Filmwear Solden jacket sz Small. Literally only worn once. Hate to have to sell as it is an absolute beauty but I figured I’d rather it go to someone in the ajb007 family! The jacket is in absolute flawless condition. Free shipping to those in the U.S. International shipping probably wont be able to be free depending on location but we could definitely work something out. Here’s a photo of the jacket and if you have any questions or would like any additional photos please feel free to contact me.
C974_B48_A-1_E83-419_D-996_B-307_F739_ED910.jpg

Comments

• Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Cg23 wrote:
    Selling Royale Filmwear Solden jacket sz Small. Literally only worn once. Hate to have to sell as it is an absolute beauty but I figured I’d rather it go to someone in the ajb007 family! The jacket is in absolute flawless condition. Free shipping to those in the U.S. International shipping probably wont be able to be free depending on location but we could definitely work something out. Here’s a photo of the jacket and if you have any questions or would like any additional photos please feel free to contact me.
    (This is the newest version of the jacket)
    C974_B48_A-1_E83-419_D-996_B-307_F739_ED910.jpg
    Selling for $70. If anyone is interested, let me know
  • ztnhztnh United StatesPosts: 13MI6 Agent
    I sent you a pm
    Sold