FS: New with tags Spectre Mexico City TF suit 38R

I'm on the fence about whether or not I'm keeping this suit. It's new with tags, baste stitches still in place and the trousers are unfinished (though the sleeves *are* finished with buttonholes at 25.5"). It's 100% SA; 3-roll-2, four cuff buttons, no ticket pocket, center vent, O'Connor cut (Y fit). And, if I'm not mistaken, Craig wore a 38R (not that that matters).

I want to gauge forum interest. After a couple days I'll decide whether to properly finish it to my person or sell it. I'm not sure what the going rate on this is but I paid $2,150 so any offers have to be better than that.

Underarm to underarm: 20.25"
Waist: 18"
Shoulder: 18"
Sleeve: 25.5"
Length from the top of the collar: 31"
Length from the bottom of the collar: 29.5"

Waist: 32.5" w/ 2" to let.
Inseam: Unfinished.

Flat front, side tab adjusters.

eVNCVaN.jpg
JFiN5gY.jpg

Comments

• ZChauvinZChauvin Posts: 244MI6 Agent
    I like this suit and would like to have it, but I'm curious if you paid $2,150 why would offers need to be more than that?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Agree
    Nearly every post so far (newish member) seems to be regarding a sale of something... And profit seeking...
    Not how most treat the other members.
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Well, yes, I have bought a lot from forum members. When a couple of those items didn't fit I turned around to sell at-cost (not profit). I've only just discovered this forum and I'm catching up on years of things I've wanted.

I'm perfectly content to keep the suit. I was simply feeling if there was a good make-me-move offer before I did any serious alterations. Because, honestly, I'm not as wild about it as I had hoped. I can just return it at cost and suffer no threat of Paypal scams. So. Seemed like a legit/acceptable post to me. But if this is offensive to members, my apologies. Sincerely. Please close the thread. I would prefer to be in the good graces than not. I have plenty of serious content I want to share in the other subforums. I just haven't finished preparing most of it yet.

Please close the thread.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    ZChauvin wrote:
    I like this suit and would like to have it, but I'm curious if you paid $2,150 why would offers need to be more than that?
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Agree
    Nearly every post so far (newish member) seems to be regarding a sale of something... And profit seeking...
    Not how most treat the other members.

-{
    I won't post another listing on the forum, guys. Seriously, I'm sorry and this is the exact opposite of what I intended. Ugh. This has ruined my afternoon. Please close the thread.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    I wouldnt take that approach. Simply use this great forum as a means of information sharing / gathering around the same passion.

And if you do happen to buy or sell, just respect the other members and pass on at a flat price, aka what you paid... Or less...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    I mean. I was happy to sell at what I paid (+plus Paypal/shipping/insurance/signature fees). But I wasn't going to take less. And you guys jumped on me for saying that. That was profoundly a negative experience. Lesson learned.