WTB: N Peal cable roll neck and turtle neck

I’m looking for an N peal cable roll neck size S (SA) or an npeal turtle neck in lapis blue size M.

If someone have for sale in used condition ( but great condition) I take it, if not I buy it at Npeal.

Comments

• Tato007Tato007 France Posts: 371MI6 Agent
    Someone know if the price of this change if you take it directly at a Npeal shop or if you take it on internet?
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Tato007 wrote:
    Someone know if the price of this change if you take it directly at a Npeal shop or if you take it on internet?

I would assume that the store price and the website price should be the same.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Tato007 wrote:

I would assume that the store price and the website price should be the same.

Correct.
    If you order from the shop, you can adapt the length (sleeves and at the waist).
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    Bonjour.

J'ai le "Fine gauge mock turtle neck sweater" (Spectre poster) en taille "M" si vous êtes intéressé ?? C'est un cadeau mais je le trouve trop "serré".
    Il est neuf, jamais porté mais je n'ai plus aucune boite ou papier d'origine avec....

Cordialement.