For Sale / S D Studios Golden Gun

I have an S D Studios Golden Gun that I have decided to sell. I purchased it around 5 years ago from a collector and it comes complete with everything that it had from new including the walnut 007 embossed glass top box. It also has the original paperwork from SD Studios from when it was new along with packaging etc. The gun itself has no issues and is complete and in excellent condition with no scratches. bits missing or issues. I will take some photos tonight and mail them to anyone who is interested. Sadly, due to the nature and fragility of the glass topped box and other items, its for collection only from my home in Lancashire and I have no desire to post it anywhere. Price is £2500.00 ono.
If you are interested you can email me at mark.rothwell@spicerhaart.co.uk or text me on 07946 728794 and I will mail you the pictures.
many thanks

Comments

• PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Is it the first or second edition?
  • BOFFERBOFFER Posts: 331MI6 Agent
    Not sure sorry but if you mail me your email address I will send you the pictures. I asked the same question before abiyt which version it is but got many different opinions.
    cheers
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,884MI6 Agent
    A Golden Gun editions chart I made. I welcome any edits.

09_Golden_Gun_0.jpg
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
    Now on ebay.
    Still for sale.
    Price reduced
    £2000
  • jtkenn73jtkenn73 Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    BOFFER wrote:
    Still for sale.
    Price reduced
    £2000
    Did you sell it? I have the first Generation and decided to sell, so Curious what you sold it for if sold
    Yep sold at 1750