WTB: BC Spectre trousers

I am interested in the Brunello Cucinelli Spectre trousers. I have only recently started to look around the internet for them and as you can imagine no real luck thus far.

If there is anyone who has a pair that they are willing to part with please let me know. Also how do they fit? I usually wear a 30 or 31 waist depending on the type of fit the pants and / or maker.

Thanks. Cheers -{

Daniel
Sorry but that last hand... Nearly killed me.

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    edited June 2018
    Daniel
    They are a generous fit so guide would be one size down from normal.
    If you keep scouring eBay, very close bc's appear. Chances of finding the exact fit, colour code is slim now though...
    But there are generally a few "virtually identical" pairs floating about
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    I am interested in the Brunello Cucinelli Spectre trousers. I have only recently started to look around the internet for them and as you can imagine no real luck thus far.

If there is anyone who has a pair that they are willing to part with please let me know. Also how do they fit? I usually wear a 30 or 31 waist depending on the type of fit the pants and / or maker.

Thanks. Cheers -{

Daniel

Possible that Harrods still have them as was in there yesterday and they still seem to have some pairs in stock that look the correct colour, so suggest calling and asking to be put through to them as I did not check colour code (C1581), or sizes available. SA version were 100% cotton, which were available from Harrods, though there are also trousers in same colour/style with 98% cotton 2% EA - as I have both - its hard to tell any difference.

Sizes run large - so you would definitely need a 46, though a 48 could easily be tailored to fit. Worth checking the eBay Item no 323136663443 - size 48 and you would need them to ask for colour code above ( under the 100% cotton label ).

Best of luck
  • Agent Double-O DanielAgent Double-O Daniel Posts: 159MI6 Agent
    Very good info, thank you gentlemen. I will check out those leads. Here's hoping. -{

Daniel
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    And they are really long so length shouldnt be a concern
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    And they are really long so length shouldnt be a concern

Ok thank you, I was wondering about that as well.

I actually have been able to find a few pairs but they are size 50 (34 U.S.). Can they be tailored down to a 31, possibly a 32 without throwing off the dimensions too much?

Daniel
  • Tato007Tato007 France Posts: 371MI6 Agent
    I’m looking for this pants too. Usually wear a 31 or 32 because I have huge thigh. So if the pant is large at the thigh the 31 is good if not 32.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    These trousers come in even Italian sizes (46, 48, 50, etc). If you source a pair of the 100% cotton (which is the screen-used version), go with your true size. I'd suggest a size 48 for you, Daniel. If you find a pair of the 98% cotton/2% elastane, go one size down to a 46. The inseam on both versions is 36". As long as you find the color code C1581, they are identical in appearance.

I would shy away from getting a larger size and having the waist tailored down. It would likely place the rear pockets too close together which would look very odd. Your best bet is to hold out for your correct size to pop up. Hope this info helps.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    DBS wrote:
    These trousers come in even Italian sizes (46, 48, 50, etc). If you source a pair of the 100% cotton (which is the screen-used version), go with your true size. I'd suggest a size 48 for you, Daniel. If you find a pair of the 98% cotton/2% elastane, go one size down to a 46. The inseam on both versions is 36". As long as you find the color code C1581, they are identical in appearance.

I would shy away from getting a larger size and having the waist tailored down. It would likely place the rear pockets too close together which would look very odd. Your best bet is to hold out for your correct size to pop up. Hope this info helps.

Kind regards,
    Craig

Alright thank you Sir.

Yeah its tempting to just get a size that is too large and try to make them fit but you are correct, that can just lead them to look a bit off and not the way they should just so one could have them.

See that is one of the reasons I love this site and this community. You will give good, honest advice and help to fellow members.

I will wait and try to locate a pair in the correct size. I probably should give my wallet a rest anyway, I just acquired a couple of TF suits, (QoS Greene Planet Party suit and the Spectre PTS suit). Got a great deal though, thanks to a fellow member Stefan but it was still a bit of $$$... At least to me it was but they are quite nice and I am thrilled to have items of this caliber as I have just recently started to dip to toe into high end clothing. And it's not just the "Bond" stuff but the clothing DC wears also. Cheers. -{

Daniel
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    ....I just acquired a couple of TF suits, (QoS Greene Planet Party suit and the Spectre PTS suit). Got a great deal though, thanks to a fellow member Stefan but it was still a bit of $$$... At least to me it was but they are quite nice and I am thrilled to have items of this caliber as I have just recently started to dip to toe into high end clothing. And it's not just the "Bond" stuff but the clothing DC wears also. Cheers. -{

Daniel

Hope you enjoy them. Be careful, slippery slope this high end clothing :D
    nafets47 wrote:
    ....I just acquired a couple of TF suits, (QoS Greene Planet Party suit and the Spectre PTS suit). Got a great deal though, thanks to a fellow member Stefan but it was still a bit of $$$... At least to me it was but they are quite nice and I am thrilled to have items of this caliber as I have just recently started to dip to toe into high end clothing. And it's not just the "Bond" stuff but the clothing DC wears also. Cheers. -{

Daniel

Hope you enjoy them. Be careful, slippery slope this high end clothing :D

Lol! Yeah I'm beginning to realize that. Damn you Bond and Mr.Craig!!! JK :p

Daniel