Skyfall 2002 Bollinger for sale

I've decided to sell my bottle of the 50th Anniversary limited edition Bollinger 002 for 007.
This comes in the presentation gun silencer case which can only be opened using the secret three digit combination code which I'm sure is not to hard to guess.

I'm based in the south east of England and would be willing to travel within reason.
The last price I saw one of these go for was £475 so all serious offers welcome.

Comments

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Not here they won’t the last one I saw sell went for £120 and commonly go for between £100 to £150 at auction for alcohol! So unless you selling three or 4 at that price
  • BOFFERBOFFER Posts: 331MI6 Agent
    Harsh but true.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    There’s still one for sale at my local wine merchants for £110. Been sitting there for years now under hot halogen bulbs.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    There’s still one for sale at my local wine merchants for £110. Been sitting there for years now under hot halogen bulbs.

My dear girl, there are some things that just aren’t done, such as drinking Dom Pérignon ‘53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s just as bad as listening to The Beatles without earmuffs!

Guess Connery wouldn't drink that bottle then :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Disco Volante04Disco Volante04 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Thanks for your replys, after researching high and low for the last few months I was convinced that they had become hard to find.
    No matter, I guess i'll sample its delights while watching a Bondathon over Christmas.