Offer Bump for Black Belstaff Patterson

Hey folks!
Upping my offer for the Black Belstaff Patterson in M or L to 3,000. A fellow member was lucky enough to obtain one with a similar offer, so I’m continuing the fight. Wish you all well. -Chad.

Comments

• Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    I have a brown one that I had professionally dyed black that’s a size XXL.
  • jarrettkongjarrettkong Posts: 81MI6 Agent
    I have a brown one that I had professionally dyed black that’s a size XXL.

That might sound ridiculous but from what I understand the sizing is all over the place on those and I hear some people had to size up considerably. Might be worth looking into.
  • Cdennis55Cdennis55 Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    I appreciate the offer on the xxl, but I prefer to have one that doesn’t need altering, if possible.
    As for the sizing, I actually owned one in Acid Brown size M that was a tad tight, so I feel Large would be perfect. Thanks for the replies!!!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Still amazed at how much this simple, albeit rare, Belstaff jacket can go for :s
  • Cdennis55Cdennis55 Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    edited July 2018
    Same. It’s just very in demand at the moment. I sold my black Menlo size S 3 years ago for $400. It was listed for 3 weeks. Today one would sell for $1,000 in an hour. Just how these things work. Maybe demand might decrease after a while. I don’t want it because of Daniel Craig. I want it because I’m a fan of Belstaff (have 6 leathers) and The Patterson very closely resembles a jacket my grandfather had. Nostalgia wins every time.