WANTED - Replica 1:1 Walther PPK w/ Silencer

Hello All!

So I’ve been digging through the threads and I am looking for information on how to purchase a 1:1 replica Walther PPK w/ Silencer. I’ve seen mixed posts about SD Studios making a collectible that comes with a silencer, but I am unsure if that was an added purchase afterwards by the owner who took the photos. Any info there would be appreciated, and if anyone has the SD Studios item that comes with the silencer, please “shoot” me a note. :D

I also saw a video on YouTube of this 1:1 replica w/ Silencer and it looks great. Anyone else see this and/or reach out to purchase? I asked on the video comments section about placing an order, but no response back yet.

https://youtu.be/MT8vdyUfK-I

Comments

• the_ruseterthe_ruseter Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Silencer I am not sure however I have a replica PPK from Denix and it’s great! Good luck
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,123MI6 Agent
    It depends where you are.
    In the UK, you’re better off getting a deactivated PPK and there are companies that sell these with silencers.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    lots of variables involved including the type of ppk, if it's muzzle needs threading or is already donec if it's for display or if you want to use it for airsoft skirmishing, and then there's the question of which silencer you want as the ppk has been fitted with a few different types over the years.

if you can narrow things down a bit or show some pics of what you're after people will be able to advise better, maybe even point you in the right direction for having something made.

hope that helps,

MG -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited August 2018
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    In the UK, you’re better off getting a deactivated PPK and there are companies that sell these with silencers.
    +1 for deactivated if you are in the UK. You can own a butchered deactivated PPK mit silencer if you shop around. I got my holy grail last year as below. They must be house proof certified and you need to keep cert and not adjust in anyway (that would make it illegal). But if you want it just for show at home they are fine (although reality is that it should be locked away in a safe or similar).

Probably some better place here for more accurate info on ownership but hope this helps.

Of of course you can join the forces or SIS and you may get you hands on one for free :D

As MG suggests let us know what you want and why and I am sure someone can help.

Cheers :007)

D54_AF0_EA-84_FB-48_BA-_B67_C-06_DE74_FF742_B.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    lots of variables involved including the type of ppk, if it's muzzle needs threading or is already donec if it's for display or if you want to use it for airsoft skirmishing, and then there's the question of which silencer you want as the ppk has been fitted with a few different types over the years.

if you can narrow things down a bit or show some pics of what you're after people will be able to advise better, maybe even point you in the right direction for having something made.

hope that helps,

MG -{

I think he is talking about something like this Singe.
    IMG_1836_zps35f7753a.jpg
    IMG_2016_zps0dfa6b1a.jpg
  • DblOJoeDblOJoe Posts: 67MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:

I live in New York. Would that be an issue?
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    DblOJoe wrote:
    UNCLE27 wrote:

I live in New York. Would that be an issue?

I live in NY as well and I can tell you that it will more than likely be an issue!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • DblOJoeDblOJoe Posts: 67MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    +1 for deactivated if you are in the UK. You can own a butchered deactivated PPK mit silencer if you shop around. I got my holy grail last year as below. They must be house proof certified and you need to keep cert and not adjust in anyway (that would make it illegal). But if you want it just for show at home they are fine (although reality is that it should be locked away in a safe or similar).

Probably some better place here for more accurate info on ownership but hope this helps.

Of of course you can join the forces or SIS and you may get you hands on one for free :D

As MG suggests let us know what you want and why and I am sure someone can help.

If the UK laws are similar for New York, please let me know where I can find one as stated. Also my referenced video is here and that is what I am looking for. To me....this looks as close to the real thing. I am just looking for a 1:1 pprop replica. I don’t care about it being an airsoft gun, or firing blanks. This is just for display for modest bond collection.

Thanks all!
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    I thought in the US you had the right to bare arms and the right to arm bears? :))

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    DblOJoe wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:
    UNCLE27 wrote:

If the UK laws are similar for New York, please let me know where I can find one as stated. Also my referenced video is here and that is what I am looking for. To me....this looks as close to the real thing. I am just looking for a 1:1 pprop replica. I don’t care about it being an airsoft gun, or firing blanks. This is just for display for modest bond collection.

Thanks all!

Normally i would recommend you contact your county sheriff for clarification but if your intent is to acquire a deactivated PPK then that falls under the ATF's jurisdiction. Also keep in mind that a silencer.....excuse me suppressor is illegal to own in NY state and i'm not sure if the un-SAFE Act has any provisions that allow a private citizen to own a replica!

If you don't mind me asking but where are you located in NY?
    I know where you keep your gun!