Spectre Tattoo

What do you think?

Tattoo.jpg

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Looks fantastic -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Ouch !!must of hurt , not only your skin , but your wallet , but fantastic looking workmanship
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    The hat need to be higher. It would be perfect then. More a Derby than top hat. Looks like a cadaverous Oddjob at the moment. Easy fix though.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • MikecufcMikecufc Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    D6_ADB3_E5-9_A15-4914-_A226-0_AA0716_EB67_E.jpg

Here’s mine!!
  • MikecufcMikecufc Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    I love yours btw - very good tattoo.
  • RedDawn289RedDawn289 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Mikecufc wrote:
    I love yours btw - very good tattoo.

Thanks Mikecufc yours look amazing as well! as well I like the Skyfall gun barrel tie in too! I can't tell from the photo is that the inner bicep? Do you have any other tattoos?
    Ouch !!must of hurt , not only your skin , but your wallet , but fantastic looking workmanship

The tattoo took about 3.5 hour, I did it in one sitting with break only requested by the artiest. Oddly enough the tattoo only cost me $300 Canadian Which is around 160 pounds.

I'm contemplating on my next tattoo, I know I want to get another one but just cant firm up on an idea yet.
    Asp9mm wrote:
    The hat need to be higher. It would be perfect then. More a Derby than top hat. Looks like a cadaverous Oddjob at the moment. Easy fix though.

I appreciate you honesty, At time I look at it and think it needs to get taller but I worried about having too much black on the upper arm. We'll see as time goes. Like you said easy fix.