SD Studios: FRWL Briefcase

Lots of pictures but there is lots to cover. Mine is number 003 and signed by Desmond Llewelyn. It is a beautiful piece. I was at the shop in London this summer that originally made it for the film. SD Studios did a top drawer version. I never bought an AR7 to make it totally complete. The paperwork and top secret files are stunning.

Case_1.jpg

Case_10.jpg

Case_11.jpg

Case_12.jpg

Case_13.jpg

Case_14.jpg

Case_15.jpg

Case_16.jpg

Case_17.jpg

Case_18.jpg

Case_19.jpg

Case_2.jpg

Case_3.jpg

Case_4.jpg

Case_5.jpg

Case_6.jpg

Case_7.jpg

Case_8.jpg

Case_9.jpg

Comments

• Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,169MI6 Agent
    Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. It's great to get a look at the paperwork that came with it. Can't believe you're getting rid of such a rare and sought-after prop - you'll likely never get another one! :o
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • doubleofandoubleofan Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Aw man, i would love to add this to my collction but probably way out of my pice range!
  • Alex1995Alex1995 France/GermanyPosts: 339MI6 Agent
    Really nice paper props -{
    1.GE 2.FRWL 3.CR 4.FYEO 5.LALD 6.TSWLM
    7.GF 8.TLD 9.TND 10.SF

"Where’s Fekkesh?” “Pyramids.” *thwap* “AHHHHHHH!”
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    fzv98d wrote:
    Lots of pictures but there is lots to cover. Mine is number 003 and signed by Desmond Llewelyn. It is a beautiful piece. I was at the shop in London this summer that originally made it for the film. SD Studios did a top drawer version. I never bought an AR7 to make it totally complete. The paperwork and top secret files are stunning.

Case_1.jpg

Case_10.jpg

Case_11.jpg

Case_12.jpg

Case_13.jpg

Case_14.jpg

Case_15.jpg

Case_16.jpg

Case_17.jpg

Case_18.jpg

Case_19.jpg

Case_2.jpg

Case_3.jpg

Case_4.jpg

Case_5.jpg

Case_6.jpg

Case_7.jpg

Case_8.jpg

Case_9.jpg

I see that the gold plating is starting to turn brown at the tops of the coins, this is a common fault with theses cases, to rectify I had to buy new 1964 shillings and get them gold plated -{