WTB - Tom Ford Solden size 52 (42 chest)

Hi all
So a while back I sold my brand new TF to a member as simply hadnt worn it and with 2 little ones now around, didnt think I would. Also needed to raise some £'s for a automotive project...

Since then Ive worn my Royale version a LOT and in that weird way we Bond fans work, Im now finding myself wishing I'd not let mine go as i'm definitely a "real thing" type, as good as Dans version is....

So if anyone has one of the original colour in a size 52, in new or perfect used condition please drop me a message, or if you spot one on any of the resale sites / or in a TF store give me a shout...
Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Comments

• Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Depending on where you are they had then in TF in Harrods a few months ago at the old price.
    But then it was summer :D

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Depending on where you are they had then in TF in Harrods a few months ago at the old price.
    But then it was summer :D

Cheers :007)

Yeah it seems that the new price has gone up to about 1700£ or $2300......yikes!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Didnt they change the colour of the wool in the new ones?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Theres all black and all navy now
    The Selfridge advert shows the original but given the desc is navy id put money on it been the new colourway...
    Harrods have some old stock and there is another iron :s

Harrods have originals left, and the sales asst believes theyll be in approaching sales...
    Sizes EUR 44,46,48

Selfridges (despite having pictures of the original) only now carry the all navy, so beware, their site is misleading...

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Harrods have originals left, and the sales asst believes theyll be in approaching sales...
    Sizes EUR 44,46,48

Selfridges (despite having pictures of the original) only now carry the all navy, so beware, their site is misleading...

I remember looking at Harrods to place an order and for some odd reason it kept telling me that items could not be shipped to me! Why am I not surprised that Selfridges site is misleading 8-)
    I know where you keep your gun!
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Sizes EUR 44,46,48

I remember looking at Harrods to place an order and for some odd reason it kept telling me that items could not be shipped to me! Why am I not surprised that Selfridges site is misleading 8-)

The original run isnt even listed, they just have them loitering in store :))
    Yeah I had a hunch Selfridges listing would be wrong, how they survive with so much wrong / poor service is unbelievable...

If i have time I will pop in and look this week
    welshboy78 wrote:
    If i have time I will pop in and look this week

Interesting to see the price too

Been offered a mint black at a great price but think ill hang on for a SA one to crop up...

Solden back, thanks Mike!!! A well travelled piece :)) -{

Hope you learnt your lesson :D
    Ha, yep, thank you for your kind words buddy :)