WTB: Royale Solden XL or XXL

WTB: Royale Solden jacket size XL or XXL.

Please PM if available.

Also, I have an extra (never opened) new Royale Quantum Cardigan in size large available if any interested.

Thank you.

Comments

• Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Anyone???? Thanks!
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,232MI6 Agent
    I have an XL but I'm not selling it. If I decide to sell it I'll post here.

Good luck with your search. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    I have an XL but I'm not selling it. If I decide to sell it I'll post here.

Good luck with your search. -{

Thank you my friend. I'll keep up my search!

I trust you really like the garment? How does the XL fit in relation to your typical sizes? I am in an XL of the Royale black cardigan and it fits me well. The large would definitely be too small however (thus my willingness to sell or trade it).

All the best!
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,232MI6 Agent
    I'm a XL typically and was a bit hesitant to get this in XL since I heard they fit quite snug but with the XXL all sold out I took a chance. It's a bit snug but not uncomfortable to wear. I've lost some weight since I bought it so it fits me much better now. I think I'd still go with a XXL if I had a chance though. Would be perfect if it had just a bit more room.

My measurements to compare to yours;

Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 225 lbs
    Chest: 45"
    Shoulder: 20.75"
    Neck: 16.75"
    Bicep: 16"
    Forearm: 13.5"
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    I'm a XL typically and was a bit hesitant to get this in XL since I heard they fit quite snug but with the XXL all sold out I took a chance. It's a bit snug but not uncomfortable to wear. I've lost some weight since I bought it so it fits me much better now. I think I'd still go with a XXL if I had a chance though. Would be perfect if it had just a bit more room.

My measurements to compare to yours;

Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 225 lbs
    Chest: 45"
    Shoulder: 20.75"
    Neck: 16.75"
    Bicep: 16"
    Forearm: 13.5"

Enjoying Death, thanks for the reply. Your measurements do help. While our weights are similar I am a bit more vertically challenged than you are (5'10"/220). My chest is about a 46.5 currently. However I have very ambitious plan to drop a good 20 pounds...shouldn't be any problem I'm sure as I've been "planning" this for 8 years or so!!! If I'm lucky enough to get an XL I'll probably use that as motivation, but sure wouldn't dismiss XXL! Thank you again.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    edited November 2018
    Daniel is releasing a new version of the Solden jacket early next year! How much for the Talamone Cardigan?
    I know where you keep your gun!
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Daniel is releasing a new version of the Sold end jacket early next year! How much for the Talamone Cardigan?

Thanks for inquiry. Unfortunately the cardigan has been sold. Sorry.
    Garment has been acquired. Please close. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.