Brosnan-era Passport Replica WIP (Help Needed)

Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 419MI6 Agent
We're currently working on a Brosnan-era passport prop replica based on an original prop. Here is the finished info page (sorry for the watermark):

7Sq2C8l.jpg

The next big job is to work out the visa stamps for his travels in the films. The original prop is dated from 1990-2000, so this would miss out DAD, but we could change the dates to 1993-2003 so all four Brosnan films are covered. So, let me know if anyone would like to help work out the city/countries of arrival and dates and I'll keep a running tab in this original post.

Thanks,
Magnoli

Comments

• Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,156MI6 Agent
    edited October 2018
    Looking great so far, mate! {[] Love the passport props.

Just a couple of thoughts:

1) The very last digit at the bottom right corner should be an '8' rather than '6'
    2) Personally, I wouldn't alter the dates to include DAD, as that would make it inaccurate to the original. Besides, Brosnan has an updated ID photo on his DAD 'Alex Smith' passport (using the same TND-era photo seen on his TWINE Univex card) - so it would make sense that for DAD, he would also have an entirely new James Bond passport with that newer photo.

Regarding departure/arrival dates and info:

GE:

Journey: London -> St. Petersburg -> London (*return trip)
    Departure date: 16 February, 1995
    Departure time: 6:20 pm
    (*planned return trip to London Departure date: 23 February, 1995)

TND: Bond departed London and arrived in Hamburg on Sunday 13th April 1997, as seen on various newspapers at the airport. He attended Elliot Carver's launch party held later that evening - the invitation card also corroborates that date.

P.S. If you need the 'J.Bond' signature, I have a large, cleaned-up copy of that, black-on-white.

All the best with the project - looking forward to seeing more! -{

Andrew
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 419MI6 Agent
    Do we have any rough dates for the events of TWINE?
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,156MI6 Agent
    Details sent. -{
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.